Summer mercato 2012
(02-15-2012, 11:33 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Sell/trade/not renew

ambro, seedorf, antonini, bonera, gattuso, pippo, flamini, and PATO.

Thats a great start to the summer Mercato.

If we got a very good offer for Pato, even I would consider selling.
But whe Flamini? He played well before he got injured, and I am pretty sure he will resign at lower wages, as there are no teams that will match his current salary.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
I heard that Flamini got some serious interest from Turkish league.
aka xudong
(02-16-2012, 01:46 AM)xudong Wrote: I heard that Flamini got some serious interest from Turkish league.

Sell him for a decent fee then.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
can't. he will be a bosman. unless we renew his contract now, and sell him in the summer. doesn't sound like something that we do.
aka xudong
oh well, if he goes I actually wouldn't mind too much
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(02-16-2012, 02:36 AM)xudong Wrote: can't. he will be a bosman. unless we renew his contract now, and sell him in the summer. doesn't sound like something that we do.

Flamini isn't actually indispensable to Milan, as his current salary might suggest, but with wage reduction, I wouldn't mind having him as he can be quite useful in creating dynamic Milan...
Flamini has basically 3 months to prove why he deserves for us to re-sign him. After an injury 7+ months, it will be hard to find his form. I liked him a lot with Arsenal, but since coming here he's not been what I expected. He's a small guy, who tackles harder than Gattuso, often getting yellow cards, and he loves making runs in the box like Nocerino, but has no finishing ability.

As of now I would lean toward releasing him in June. Then, signing Montolivo & Keita, as well as trying to work Strasser & Merkel in the team next year. Depending on what happens with Pato, & how much money we make from UCL, we should buy a world Class midfielder if hes available.
Flamini has to: (1) prove that he is of some use to the team; (2) accept a massive pay cut (at least 60%, I reckon). Both conditions met, we will still see him with us.

I am rather indifferent at this point if he stays or leaves.
aka xudong
If Flamini does take a paycut then Milan should keep him. He was playing relatively well before he got injured. Seedorf, Ambrosini, Van Bommel and especially Emmanuelson must leave. The first 3 have lost their pace, Emmanuelson is clearly not Milan material. I hope Montolivo does come to Milan. It would be nice to have Eriksen and another tough tackling DM from Serie A. I think the trequartista role shouldn't be much of a problem since we have Boateng and Sharaawy.
jovetic on sale
although its quite expensive
fio considering a 30m bid for jovetic
if we sell pato/robinho/ibra
than we can afford jovetic imo