Summer mercato 2012
Don't know why we're discussing the game in this thread, but for me the game was even. I said it three times already; if Ibra passed ball off like he should we would have been up 2-1. Bonera then made an AWFUL mistake followed by Ambrosini's AWFUL mistake. That's the only way Juventus won. The game was very tight.

Granted we didn't play well but to say we got shredded? That's not true at all.
We're linked to Javi Garcia of Benfica (again) for the midfield. I've not really seen him much, anyone got much to say on him?

source is goal.com, so not the best.
(02-09-2012, 05:42 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: We're linked to Javi Garcia of Benfica (again) for the midfield. I've not really seen him much, anyone got much to say on him?

source is goal.com, so not the best.

25 million € asking price? If so he's not for us. I can also remember at least three spanish players we've had before: Didac Vila, Javi Moreno and José Mari. Not exactly success-stories. But who knows, things can change. Smile
25 Million nay he's worth 10 only.

Our Primavera just got battered at home 0-4 to Parma.
He is not Milan class. 25 m euros for him LOL.
not even worth 5euro
For 25 we can get Tevez in the summer Big Grin
I think the rumour makers have not yet caught up on our lack of cash.
(02-08-2012, 02:07 PM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 12:12 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Berbatov!

Berbatov what? You don't want that lazy over the top striker at our club?

Not really.
I just admire him as a football entity. He is the man.
Plus, he scores from time to time, at least when he gets a chance to play, unlike some of our strikers.

By the way I really think that LAZY is a stereotype concerning Berbatov.
(02-09-2012, 06:14 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: He is not Milan class. 25 m euros for him LOL.

Dont say he is not Milan class... most players who are deemed not good for Milan keep running rings around us when we play against them... and remember when Boateng came... some of us said he belong to teams like Portsmouth... and when we were hunting Mr X... then we got Mr Y? (Nocerino) most people were asking Y? but they have become important players... let us give players a chance but not at those rediculous prices...
(02-09-2012, 07:42 PM)Sputnik Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 02:07 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Berbatov what? You don't want that lazy over the top striker at our club?

Not really.
I just admire him as a football entity. He is the man.
Plus, he scores from time to time, at least when he gets a chance to play, unlike some of our strikers.

By the way I really think that LAZY is a stereotype concerning Berbatov.

Berbatov is not lazy!!! only the English say he is...and it's because he doesnt play/ run around the field like a headless chicken as the english players do... but his slowmotion technical ability is world class and unique... in england if you can run around the field like a hound dog and cant make a good pass you are considered good but if you take 15 touch and score 4 goals in a game you are considerd lazy!!!Sagrin
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
This has to be the most depressing thread. Big Grin Should we leave this thread and just come back and visit on August 31, 2012? Grinundwech We are not going to buy anybody before the transfer window officially open; and most likely we are not going to buy anybody good either after the window opens. I can see this summer Galliani repeating what he has been doing in the past years - talking, talking, and talking (after X, Y, and Z, maybe next year it is going to be W. Big Grin ; and waiting until the last few days of the window. If we are lucky, we get some nice bargains; otherwise, just nobody. wanna bet? Grinundwech
aka xudong