Summer mercato 2012
(02-07-2012, 08:04 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I'd take an quality player out of contract given present financial pain's.And Monty , I would honestly get rid well not renew Rino , Pippo , Zambro , Seedorf ,Ambro.Nesta V.Bommel a year Seedorf coaching maybe.
Promote the better youth players , and hope for the best .Na It may be the way to go I mean , we are not going for an expensive DM or an expensive AM , I say expensive that seem's to be anything over 5 million now.

Agree about the veterans part.I also second the idea offload pato and robinho for 60 mln to revamp for CL challenge.

May god with chinese footbball
(02-08-2012, 02:07 PM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 12:12 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Berbatov!

Berbatov what? You don't want that lazy over the top striker at our club?

I thought that's exactly what we want? Grinundwech
aka xudong
Around 16 players we've signed and still not where we would like,Shame that.But if we had no injuries and I mean none it would be a different story we are completely depleted .I am still of the thinking a defender a DM and a LCM that can create and we'd pretty much be set.
Cmon guys, we are short of 12 injured players. 5-6 of them are of utmost importance. I don`t say that we should not be disappointed,but we should look at this game and this last period as isolated as it should be. We all are aware that our team has deficiencies, add to those deficiencies 12 injured players and you get the results we are getting. Whats worse all these injuries are spread all throughout the season. We did not have a chance to have a full team for two weeks in a row. Even with this "half" team we were better than Lazio, Napoli and on par with Juventus.

Lets have a full team for a longer period than we can generalize our opinions on how we are doing, until than lets keep it real and talk about each game as isolated case. No team would function properly with 12 out of 25 players injured.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(02-09-2012, 11:30 AM)Kastriot Wrote: Cmon guys, we are short of 12 injured players. 5-6 of them are of utmost importance.

Juve played with 8 non first team players yesterday.
Needless to say that their reserves our leaps and bounds better than ours?

And this Ibra dependence seriously starts to piss me off. :*(
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-09-2012, 11:57 AM)fLame Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 11:30 AM)Kastriot Wrote: Cmon guys, we are short of 12 injured players. 5-6 of them are of utmost importance.

Juve played with 8 non first team players yesterday.

And this Ibra dependence seriously starts to piss me off. :*(

Which means that they have more rested players than us. Simple. Still we played overall better then them. They were lucky a bit.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(02-09-2012, 12:04 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Which means that they have more rested players than us. Simple. Still we played overall better then them. They were lucky a bit.

Sorry, I don't see how we played overall better than them. We did have 2-3 great attacks, but that's about it.
We kept the ball more in the first half, but did absolutely nothing with it.

Meanwhile, every time Juve went on a counter they looked like tearing us apart.
If they fielded their first team yesterday, it could have been an embarassing loss.
And if they had 1 WC striker, we wouldn't leave our own half for 90 minutes.

p.s. Club Revenues / Revenue sources in 2010-2011

[Image: totalrevenues.png]

[Image: milanrevenue.png]
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-09-2012, 12:09 PM)fLame Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 12:04 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Which means that they have more rested players than us. Simple. Still we played overall better then them. They were lucky a bit.

Meanwhile, every time Juve went on a counter they looked like tearing us apart.

The fact that they made their plays from Counter attacks(both goals came form counters) shows that we played,we tried to out posses them, we had our chances, we did not score. They did.

They won fair and square, and i really congratulate them and Conte for what he is doing with this team, but its not like they were really tearing us apart.

I am not going to enter a debate of IF`s..If he had him, if they had him,We do not know what would have happened. The truth is that we were not outplayed, we were outscored.(dont get me wrong its not like I`m happy about this, just talking considering everything surrounding our team as of late)

That is the team's failure to provide adequate backups. Depth is important and the management totally put our hope in one player (now it is Ibra, at some time it was Pato we hoped to carry the team ALONE, we did it with Kaka, overexhausting him, and now maybe after 1-2 good games SES will be forced to carry the team too and it will destroy him just like Pato, at this age). This sounds plainly WRONG.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(02-09-2012, 11:57 AM)fLame Wrote: Juve played with 8 non first team players yesterday.

In all fairness the game was relatively even and Juve weren't a major threat barring poor individual mistakes on our part (both goals coming this way). What was evident was that towards the end of the game, our players legs just went completely and we could barely run anymore. I guess it's hardly surprising given the average age of our players.