Summer mercato 2012
Jovetic will be one of the best players in the world in a few seasons, no doubt. He is by far my N°1 choice for our summer mercato!
Fiorentina bought Jovetic for pretty hefty money and just renewed his contract until 2016. Forget him! Long gone are the days when Berlu was willing to dig deep into his wallet to buy Rui Costa and the likes.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Franco Baldini: Daniele De Rossi has signed new five-year deal with Roma
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...-five-year

^ Good bye to De Rossi. Our hopes for free WC midfielders are fading fast, just like everyone expected.
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't sign Montolivo either.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
He has to sell up if he doesn't want to spend.And I ain't talking silly money , the man won't anything unless it's under 1 million.2nd division clubs spend more than us.
If he can't or won't financially back the club it is madness and ignorance to a degree to hold onto it.Seriously no one can say he loves Milan if he keeps doesnt spend and we end up with a team of average players in 2 saesons it is heading that way.
I expect Pato to be sold in the summer and they'll carry on with Ibra Maxi ES92 Cassano Binho doesn't look bad but it isn't what we need selling Pato and buying no1 .Monty maybe anyone else that costs money bye bye.
(02-06-2012, 10:56 AM)Beppe Wrote: Jovetic will be one of the best players in the world in a few seasons, no doubt. He is by far my N°1 choice for our summer mercato!

I was a huge fan of Jovetic before he got injured and I'm glad to hear he's returning to his best. He's a player who works well for the team as well as being a big talent. However, I'm not too hopeful we'll get him as he's costly and I don't think we have a great relationship with Fiorentina.
Raiola will hand new striker to Milan during the summer

http://www.football-italia.net/node/15422
Like the attacking Mr X of last year , the fine means we wont be spending even smartly .
Typical journalist creating sensation out of nothing. I'm curios, how did he make up that headline, when, if you read quote from Raiola, he said he will OFFER a new striker (and Berlu probably wont pay for him), not HAND him to us.
"Montolivo signed a contract with a salary of Milan 2.5 million for four years'!

Good news at last?
yip gives plenty of time to renew everyone else , good move though