Summer mercato 2012
With the way we play, the number of players we have and the problems we're going to have given the incoming schedule ... I'd prefer we're not linked with anyone nowadays !! Confused
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-03-2012, 11:41 AM)GeoTav Wrote: With the way we play, the number of players we have and the problems we're going to have given the incoming schedule ... I'd prefer we're not linked with anyone nowadays !! Confused

++++++++ 1.
I whole heartedly agree with you Geo.
(02-02-2012, 01:58 PM)Hitman Wrote: what's to guarantee Cassano will return to shape? He's one of those players that is very lazy (on and off the pitch)... I think Robinho is a better player overall. If one has to leave from the two to make room it should be Cassano - just my opinion. We shouldn't have pity and think it is wrong to let go of him just cause he had a heart condition, we are a team trying to win. At the moment, we have a very very sad squad, enough favors for players in our Milan 'family'. Players like Ambro, Zambro, Seedorf, Rino have to leave asap, I would have also put Cassano on that list but his last 3-4 games before he got injured he was impressive so it's only fair to give him a chance.

Hopefully we see Carlitos come in this summer if Pato hasn't become the player we hoped. Giving him until the summer is already too long, but at least no one can say he hasn't had his chance to prove his worth. I agree that he shouldn't be sold below 40m though.

I am hoping for some strike by the Milan fans versus Berlusconi. We need him out as well, this team is suffering from the lack of funds.
If Pato is the player you like to say, how can you expect Milan to only ship him for 40m minimum? Confused...

Btw, why spend in a player like Tevez that will create a lot of problems and ask to leave to Buenos Aires at the first chance? A lot of young talented EU-players around the World that would love to play for Milan until retirement. Let´s open the wallet for those type of player...

Regarding the 'family' point, couldn´t agree more, man... but we know it will never happens with our mgt.

Also, for the love of my Brazil NT(2014 is in home), let Ganso alone and far from Milan LabAngry Devilol

(02-03-2012, 03:31 AM)will4li Wrote: Hernanes? I prefer jovetic if we have funds.hernanes is not a top level ACM,and we will be well covered at wide DM positon with nocerino,aquilani,montolivo,muntari or flamini, merkel and boateng plays there too occasionally.
Mano Menezes, is that you?lol

it´s a matter of opinion, but at least for me, Hernanes is better than any of those guys you mentioned.

Last season the guy alone turn an average Lazio team in a contender in Serie A, and playing out of position(ACM). Put him in our side and you will see what an impact player can do for a team. If he isn´t top level, I don´t know more what a top level player looks like...

(02-03-2012, 01:54 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: Tom Brady was selected with pick #199, a compensatory pick, in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft.

In Brady's ten seasons as a starter, the Patriots have earned trips to the Super Bowl in half of them (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLII, and XLVI), winning three of them (XXXVI, XXXVIII, and XXXIX).

P.S. Im a NY GIANTS fan. I hope this asshole loses sunday.

I hope our south american scouts stay busy and find new players and I was wondering do we have good scouting in Africa?

Forza Milan. And Forza Giants this sunday Go ELIte...
Patriots= #75
Giants= #21, #26, #74 and #25(is B. Johnson still a Giant?)

I love big Vince, but Phillips, Rolle and Hendricks means 3 rings for The U, and it´s all about The U!!! You will have my support...

(02-03-2012, 03:07 AM)edysim Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 01:54 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: But like others have said it's time we sell Pato and I hope Carlo can do us a favor and offer 40m euros so we can buy 2 good players with that money.

+ new set of scout, that includes brasileiro (MM poster) to be in charge of the South America region Sagrin
They better raise the wages, because money isn´t a problem anymoreDevilol

Hernanes is a top level wide DM,for a top level ACM,he need some extra instinct and creativity.plus,brasil NT coaches seems not convinced of him ,they like more workmen type wide DM and more classical ACM like ganso.therefore,hernanes seems lack true position at this level.let's see if he can break first 11 in next world cup.
May god with chinese footbball
(02-04-2012, 02:16 AM)will4li Wrote: Hernanes is a top level wide DM,for a top level ACM,he need some extra instinct and creativity.plus,brasil NT coaches seems not convinced of him ,they like more workmen type wide DM and more classical ACM like ganso.therefore,hernanes seems lack true position at this level.let's see if he can break first 11 in next world cup.
This is a compliment for Hernanes, will. Devilol

Plus, Hernanes is a classical player, much like Ganso, and I remember people criticizing him about it and saying he would not perform in serie A because of that. Well...

The lack of true position is somewhat true, but until today, he shone in all roles coaches started him.

Personally,I like modern ACM more like ozil,eriksen,hamsik,even boateng.their off-ball play is better unless someone got prime time ronaldinho on-ball talent.

hernanes is too expensive to play wide DM for us,montolivo is a more logical option.with buying hernanes money,we have better options on more attack-oriented players.
May god with chinese footbball
I would say Hernanes is probably a top 5 CM in the world. Although he has been doing well at ACM, I think he could be a much better player at CM. As for NT, well, I really don't know why the guy at Brazil is not picking him, no matter how great he is, if he decides to play/pick Lucas of Pool ahead of Hernanes, he does not have my respect.

(02-04-2012, 05:28 AM)will4li Wrote: Personally,I like modern ACM more like ozil,eriksen,hamsik,even boateng.their off-ball play is better unless someone got prime time ronaldinho on-ball talent.

hernanes is too expensive to play wide DM for us,montolivo is a more logical option.with buying hernanes money,we have better options on more attack-oriented players.
Here is where I don´t get your point.

Hernanes is classical/old school in style of play, but the guy is a modern footballer. How can a player that fit several positions in midfield can be label as no modern? He earned his fist Brazil NT call playing as DM and not ACM or CM... at leat for me this scream "modern".

(02-04-2012, 12:57 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I would say Hernanes is probably a top 5 CM in the world. Although he has been doing well at ACM, I think he could be a much better player at CM. As for NT, well, I really don't know why the guy at Brazil is not picking him, no matter how great he is, if he decides to play/pick Lucas of Pool ahead of Hernanes, he does not have my respect.
I agree, Gabriel.

Btw, Lucas isn´t even the more unreal call... What Elias did to be in all Brazil NT lists?

Mano Menezes days are numbered... he will need a amazing Olympics tournament to keep his job. It´s well know here...

LCM and RCM are very important for our 4-3-1-2 system, we are losing in big games thanks to this problem considering we dont have ideal LCM and RCM. Firstly, Nocerino is good player, but i said that we should consider him as a rotation player, cuz he is tactically weak and his defensive game is not enough. This is why Hernanes would be important signing for us. Aquilani was doing pretty good job at RCM and however we are missing him so much. Honestly, Hernanes is the missing part in our midfield, as he can play as LCM and would make our midfield ideal. Hernanes-Aquilani-Montolivo midfield is pretty strong.

Signing De Rossi will be really hard. if we can add him to Montolivo and Hernanes, We would be a contender for CL...

Montolivo
Aquilani Hernanes

We have Merkel who can grow and improve, Nocerino, Van Bommel/Flamini, Boateng...maybe we can add one more option here...

We cant blame Milan Lab for Pato's injuries, its his weak mentality and he really doesnt care about himself and his body. Many said that Pato doesnt work enough in trainings. Nobody can blame Milan Lab.

Milan accepted a fee much less than 40 m euros. Like i said before many times, Pato can injury himself any time. Milan is fed up with his injuries. Ganso is another player with injuries, injury prone.

Tevez is great player. We had many bad boys here like Boateng said before. Even Cassano changed at Milan. so this wont be a problem for us. İtaly is close to Argentina in many ways, its hard to do well in England, however, Tevez's work rate, his agressive game and 20+ goals a season makes him a great buy for us. Milan will try to sign Tevez when we got rid of Pato.

its clear that now we have more ambitious to sell Pato than before.
Hernanes would be great , however discussing Hernanes signing for Milan we might aswell Discuss Messi , Iniesta , Pique , CR7.
We don't have the money to be signing these players Hernanes ,Honda or Palombo it seem's etc....Berlusconi has money he is rich but there is a huge unwillingness to spend and in the summer we'll most likely try and get Montolivo early.
Then be bombarded with talk of Ganso Balotelli Tevez Honda Hamsik and get a free signing and the expected extensions of Ambro ,Rino ,Seedorf ,V.Bommel ,Zambro , and then sign anyone to get rid of those non EU places.
I'm not moaning and saying ah MGT suck but it's the most realistic scenario and one I think will happen.