Summer mercato 2012
We MUST sign Ganso. We need another starlet that can blow our minds on midfield. A young, fresh talent that has already done some amazing stuff and of whom we can basically profit the minute he arrives. A midfielder of whom we know he will grow.
Let the kid cost some money... balotelli, honda or palombo can go ride a bicycle... this summer we need to bring in montolivo AND ganso.

Only... and I say only when we can sell Pato for around 35m we should consider a Tevez signing after we've hauled in Ganso. But we should not hope for Tevez too much as I think, in the end, he's going to go to brasil.

Inzaghi's goodbye at the end of the season, I hope berlu throws a party for him.
This is going to be a fun summer. Rolleyes
aka xudong
Hernanes is a top midfielder. He has proven it in Serie A against all sorts of competition. He is class on the field every time he plays no matter who Lazio plays against. I would love to have him in a Milan shirt, but he would probably cost AT LEAST 20-25 mil at this point. And if he does become available for some reason this summer, then you can bet that teams like PSG, City, Chelsea, United, (maybe Bayern, although they tend to get their players in Bundesliga) will be fighting to be first in line to sign him for that kind of money. I would love for Milan to be in that mix, but it's probably not going to happen.

I would be ecstatic if Ganso was to join, and I believe that at this point his price has gone down quite a bit. That's perfect because I believe that this spring is about the time when he will continue growing into the player he was supposed to grow into about a year ago. It's now enough time after that knee injury (and he had small stoppages after that as well that slowed him down and didn't give him continuity after) where if he stays healthy this spring he will become immense. IMO the guy has the talent to be a true great. I see it with every single touch he has on the ball, but he just needs continuity on the field without any injuries and a proper pre-season.

Hernanes' style is somewhat like seedorf,both can play all midfield positions,but wide DM suits them best.and I believe seedorf got more class.

hernanes is a morden player considering his versatility,but not a modern ACM,he needs ball at his feet to be more effective just like slowdorf.maybe we should label players like ozil,hamsik,boaeteng as post-mordern.20 plus mil for a wide DM like hernanes is a luxury for milan at this economy situation.

I prefer milan go for a ACM relys on individual capability to create or play counter,like kaka,c-ronaldo.these kind players make us more competitve on CL battles.jovetic and goetz fit the bill.
May god with chinese footbball
(02-03-2012, 11:26 PM)brasileiro Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 01:58 PM)Hitman Wrote: what's to guarantee Cassano will return to shape? He's one of those players that is very lazy (on and off the pitch)... I think Robinho is a better player overall. If one has to leave from the two to make room it should be Cassano - just my opinion. We shouldn't have pity and think it is wrong to let go of him just cause he had a heart condition, we are a team trying to win. At the moment, we have a very very sad squad, enough favors for players in our Milan 'family'. Players like Ambro, Zambro, Seedorf, Rino have to leave asap, I would have also put Cassano on that list but his last 3-4 games before he got injured he was impressive so it's only fair to give him a chance.

Hopefully we see Carlitos come in this summer if Pato hasn't become the player we hoped. Giving him until the summer is already too long, but at least no one can say he hasn't had his chance to prove his worth. I agree that he shouldn't be sold below 40m though.

I am hoping for some strike by the Milan fans versus Berlusconi. We need him out as well, this team is suffering from the lack of funds.
If Pato is the player you like to say, how can you expect Milan to only ship him for 40m minimum? Confused...

Btw, why spend in a player like Tevez that will create a lot of problems and ask to leave to Buenos Aires at the first chance? A lot of young talented EU-players around the World that would love to play for Milan until retirement. Let´s open the wallet for those type of player...

my dear friend Brasiliero.... you have always been biased against Argentinians (I remember your Pato vs Messi comparisons as well as an example)..... saying Tevez is a trouble-maker without even giving him the chance is unfair, do you remember how annoyed you were when everyone was saying Robinho was a trouble-maker, and a lazy player and always parties --- you said just wait you guys and see...... I think it's only fair you give Tevez a chance. I don't think he will leave, I think he badly wants to come here and the proof of that is how he's rejected every other team - including another team from the same city that's full of Argentinians. He is definitely a very loyal player and don't blame him for hating the lifestyle in England, it's not a coincedence that some of the best players of all time have played in Spain and Italy but not England.

And Pato, I definitely do believe he's talented and can be something, but we have waited for him for too long and he's always injured. We keep giving him chance after chance, and we are putting some of the best players in the world with him on the team and he still can't perform... his problem is psychological, not that he is not good enough. Teams like PSG/Anzhi/Chelsea/Real/Bayern/City are teams with alotta cash who we should aim to sell Pato to, to get as much as we can from them.
De Rossi signed the extension with Roma for 5 years. really bad news.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(02-05-2012, 07:20 PM)Kastriot Wrote: De Rossi signed the extension with Roma for 5 years. really bad news.

I don't think we ever had a chance with him to start with. Sleepy
aka xudong
All we need is Pjanic Big Grin taram taram taram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OHfzB-SRII

All we need is Pjanic, Pjanic, Pjanic is all we need Big Grin
(02-05-2012, 02:39 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:26 PM)brasileiro Wrote: If Pato is the player you like to say, how can you expect Milan to only ship him for 40m minimum? Confused...

Btw, why spend in a player like Tevez that will create a lot of problems and ask to leave to Buenos Aires at the first chance? A lot of young talented EU-players around the World that would love to play for Milan until retirement. Let´s open the wallet for those type of player...

my dear friend Brasiliero.... you have always been biased against Argentinians (I remember your Pato vs Messi comparisons as well as an example)..... saying Tevez is a trouble-maker without even giving him the chance is unfair, do you remember how annoyed you were when everyone was saying Robinho was a trouble-maker, and a lazy player and always parties --- you said just wait you guys and see...... I think it's only fair you give Tevez a chance. I don't think he will leave, I think he badly wants to come here and the proof of that is how he's rejected every other team - including another team from the same city that's full of Argentinians. He is definitely a very loyal player and don't blame him for hating the lifestyle in England, it's not a coincedence that some of the best players of all time have played in Spain and Italy but not England.

And Pato, I definitely do believe he's talented and can be something, but we have waited for him for too long and he's always injured. We keep giving him chance after chance, and we are putting some of the best players in the world with him on the team and he still can't perform... his problem is psychological, not that he is not good enough. Teams like PSG/Anzhi/Chelsea/Real/Bayern/City are teams with alotta cash who we should aim to sell Pato to, to get as much as we can from them.
hating the lifestyle doesnt give you the right to refuse entering the game, or to go MIA from club to yo ur country. Also loyal players dont do that kind of stuff. Face it, Tevez is an asshole, selfish, out of shape player. I prefer Pato, even with his injuries, more than this moron.
Video 

Oh maestro...
(02-05-2012, 02:39 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:26 PM)brasileiro Wrote: If Pato is the player you like to say, how can you expect Milan to only ship him for 40m minimum? Confused...

EDITED after read fLame and Reza post...

Pointless debate, that would not bring anything good for the thread,