Summer mercato 2012
i know both (kaka and his father) is a greedy person
if not, what for they go to real and get 11mln a year
but, if kaka wants to safe his career he should get out from madrid,reduce his wage and play elsewhere
i dont think kaka will become a good manager/coach once he retire
Kaka and his father need more money to help the poor. Let them use Madrid money for that.

(08-31-2012, 04:36 AM)Ryo Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 04:30 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: Marcelo is LB. Sagrin

Funny, I normally see him play on the right. Coentrao is their LB

Huh
(08-31-2012, 04:08 PM)WCmilan Wrote: We need dossena, I want a decent lb

Huh
If a player is better than Mesbah he still has a long way to go to be "decent"...he's a crap player. Anto is even better + he's is 30 I think

So really the best thing that happen this mercato is we did not sign any old useless player (we might have signed a couple of useless ones...but not old Sagrin)
(09-01-2012, 04:13 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: ON Kaka. Honestly, the only thing Kaka can gain from playing in Milan is playing time. Even if he is at his 100% 2007 self, he still can't lift this Milan into winning anything. Since he is not the goal scoring type of player, nomatter how well Kaka's perform, as long as Milan does not win, he will get the blame.

Kaká could definitely lift us to win the Serie A. Not CL, but even Messi or Ronaldo couldn't so I'm not thinking about it.

"Since he is not the goal scoring type of player", that's one of the strangest things I've heard. The guy has played as an attacking midfielder and has a better scoring/assist rate than most strikers. For Milan he played 270 matches, scored 95 goals and had 46 assist. For Real Madrid, where everybody seems to believe he's been crap, he has played 92 matches, scored 24 goals and 28 assists. How many of our players can contribute with anything close to this?

As things developed before deadline day Kaká would have been the difference between a good and a bad mercato as he is just the kind of player we're missing, sadly he didn't arrive...
I'm going to go with Revolver with our mercato in that generally it wasn't bad. It's not the mercato we all hoped for, in that the names that came in aren't necessarily the names the fans wanted, but ultimately we got what we needed and we've successfully gone from having a huge number of 30+ players to have a squad which will probably have an average age of about 25.

My only real concern now is the defence, but when I saw Zapata had signed, I pretty much made my peace that this season isn't a season where we're looking to get a new top defender.
(09-01-2012, 02:56 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: I don't know, but I am sure that Kaka is not as innocent or powerless as you portrait him to be. Maybe they already had a family meeting, and decided who will be the "good cop" and who will be the "bad cop". I am serious.

I think the same way.Kaka is not a child.
(09-01-2012, 06:07 AM)Aficio Wrote: Kaka and his father need more money to help the poor. Let them use Madrid money for that.

the church, right? Devilol

By the way, I am neither happy nor unhappy that Kaka is not joining us. I am curious what really happened behind the scene, but I understand that we may never what went through everybody's mind at the time, and I am ok with that (not having to know what the hell happened).

I am also curious to see how much playing time Kaka will get in the new season, after all, he is reported to call Mourinho "a very bad person" and we all know that "very bad person" is at least also a "very vindictive person". Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(09-01-2012, 08:26 AM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 04:13 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: ON Kaka. Honestly, the only thing Kaka can gain from playing in Milan is playing time. Even if he is at his 100% 2007 self, he still can't lift this Milan into winning anything. Since he is not the goal scoring type of player, nomatter how well Kaka's perform, as long as Milan does not win, he will get the blame.

Kaká could definitely lift us to win the Serie A. Not CL, but even Messi or Ronaldo couldn't so I'm not thinking about it.

"Since he is not the goal scoring type of player", that's one of the strangest things I've heard. The guy has played as an attacking midfielder and has a better scoring/assist rate than most strikers. For Milan he played 270 matches, scored 95 goals and had 46 assist. For Real Madrid, where everybody seems to believe he's been crap, he has played 92 matches, scored 24 goals and 28 assists. How many of our players can contribute with anything close to this?

As things developed before deadline day Kaká would have been the difference between a good and a bad mercato as he is just the kind of player we're missing, sadly he didn't arrive...

Thats pretty much exactly why Kaka will have second though coming to Milan, as I stated and u reconfirmed, anything but winning the league will seems to be a failure for Kaka if he comes to Milan. I am not saying Kaka is not a great player, I love the guy...but to expect him to lift the current Milan to the title is abit much. If Milan still got Silva at the back and Ibra in front would have been another story.
(09-01-2012, 08:32 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm going to go with Revolver with our mercato in that generally it wasn't bad. It's not the mercato we all hoped for, in that the names that came in aren't necessarily the names the fans wanted, but ultimately we got what we needed and we've successfully gone from having a huge number of 30+ players to have a squad which will probably have an average age of about 25.

My only real concern now is the defence, but when I saw Zapata had signed, I pretty much made my peace that this season isn't a season where we're looking to get a new top defender.

I think the signings alone were pretty solid, esp., with De Jong, Monty and Zapata. JUst the resigning of players seem to puzzle me with Flamini. Then the selling of players are just really really bad.
Yanga-Mbiwa resta in sospeso: se ne riparlerà a gennaio -I hope he will come in January.From milannews.it
(09-01-2012, 03:42 AM)ganjarb Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 12:48 AM)Iggy Wrote: With our current squad I hope we will be able to get a top three position, but I'm frankly quite negative this season and wouldn't be suprised if we didn't get a Champions League spot for next season.

If that happens, we'll see this sign in front of Milanello next year: EVERYTHING MUST GO..

Then we'd know what pain feels like.

I'm old enough to have experienced it before so Smile

I do think that Juve, Inter and Napoli all have teams that might end up ahead of us if things go their way and we stumble a little so it wouldn't suprise me, although it would be devastasting to the club.