Summer mercato 2012
definitely not worth it.
milan are linked to rafael - young goalkeeper playing for santos fc.............possible swap involving robinho ??

btw, for LB if criscito is not available, i would say go for marcel schmelzer of borussia dortmund..he is a class act.
(04-20-2012, 04:32 PM)Aficio Wrote: You said that Drogba's ability is the real thing, so I think he can start Big Grin
I referred him to van Bommel. 1 to 2 years is OK Big Grin

I think Ibra can play with Drogba like with Trezeguet. I don't believe in Binho. His finishing skill is a shame and he can't dribble pass defenders with his speed and technique. If Boateng can stay fit, Binho's running is not realy needed.

You make fair points, but if we are rebuilding which I think is pretty much a given looking at our transfers over the past 2 years, then Drogba's a short term solution which we really don't need. MvB was a good solution as we only had Ambro for that position before he came, and when Ambro got injured he came in useful.

On the other hand, our attack as it is, is already pretty formidable, without the need for short term solutions and instead we need to think of longer term prospects. We have Pato and El Shaarawy, but neither is currently able to lead the attack for different reasons. Ideally, these guys will be 100% next year with Pato getting back to his best and El Shaarawy continuing his development and becoming a more significant member of the squad.

We are linked with Luis Muriel, who is really different to Ibra and Drogba, but an interesting player nonetheless.
(04-21-2012, 08:49 AM)k7r Wrote: milan are linked to rafael - young goalkeeper playing for santos fc.............possible swap involving robinho ??

btw, for LB if criscito is not available, i would say go for marcel schmelzer of borussia dortmund..he is a class act.

I do believe that we're going to be linked with the whole Santos squad during the next months ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
BAKAYE TRAORÉ will wear the colors of Milan next season according to reports in France.

After supposedly striking deals for Fiorentina’s Riccardo Montolivo and Chievo’s Francesco Acerbi, the Rossoneri management has also reportedly agreed on a deal with AS Nancy midfielder Bakaye Traoré.

Traoré will be out of contract in the summer and a host of European clubs including Aston Villa and Marseille have shown interest in the Mali international who has been having an excellent 2012 so far.

According to the French newspaper L’Equipe, Milan and Traoré have agreed terms over a three-year contract. Moreover, the 27-year-old has reportedly already had his medical check-ups with Milan and he passed them. Milan are expected to release midfielders and are looking at low-cost solutions, like Traoré.

Around this time of the year, in 2011, rumours came up about another Ligue 1 player who had agreed a deal with Milan – Taye Taiwo. However, the left-back could not settle in Italy and was loaned to the EPL. “Along with Barcelona, Manchester United and Real Madrid, I think Milan are the most important club in the world. I am honoured to hear the Rossoneri are interested in me,” Nancy’s No. 12 told the press this week.

No side has confirmed or denied these rumours. Traoré can play a few roles in midfield and like Montolivo, he’d give Massimiliano Allegri more options in midfield if he joins the team of Berlusconi and Galliani.
Is he any way decent Geo ?.Could he improve us or is he just a worst Muntari type of player .
(04-21-2012, 01:38 PM)Beppe Wrote: According to the French newspaper L’Equipe

Ok, so there's nothing done yet ... Big Grin

(04-21-2012, 01:42 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Is he any way decent Geo ?.Could he improve us or is he just a worst Muntari type of player .

I'm unable to tell you, I think I haven't watched one single game of Nancy this season (I watched one or two games of Lille, Marseille, Lyon not even entirely, Montpellier and Paris).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
ITALY/ MILAN, Galliani tight-lipped over Balotelli rumours

Source: Goal.com

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has remained tight-lipped over the club's reported interest in Manchester City forward Mario Balotelli.

The Rossoneri have long been credited with an interest in the controversial striker, who could be sold in the summer after a series of disciplinary problems at City.

Galliani was coy when asked if Milan were keen on the Italy international and his City team-mate Carlos Tevez, who the Serie A champions failed to sign during the January transfer window.

"No, I have not talked to Balotelli and even if I did, I would not tell you," he told reporters.

"Carlos Tevez? I do not know who he is," Galliani jokingly said.

The Milan official then shared his view on the situation in Serie A, as the Rossoneri are just one point behind leaders Juventus, with six matches remaining.

"We are recovering some players and our situation is slowly improving," Galliani explained.

"The calendar does not mean anything right now. Every match is worth three points and there are no easy games left."

Milan will host Bologna on Sunday in Serie A action.

(04-21-2012, 09:52 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 04:32 PM)Aficio Wrote: You said that Drogba's ability is the real thing, so I think he can start Big Grin
I referred him to van Bommel. 1 to 2 years is OK Big Grin

I think Ibra can play with Drogba like with Trezeguet. I don't believe in Binho. His finishing skill is a shame and he can't dribble pass defenders with his speed and technique. If Boateng can stay fit, Binho's running is not realy needed.

You make fair points, but if we are rebuilding which I think is pretty much a given looking at our transfers over the past 2 years, then Drogba's a short term solution which we really don't need. MvB was a good solution as we only had Ambro for that position before he came, and when Ambro got injured he came in useful.

On the other hand, our attack as it is, is already pretty formidable, without the need for short term solutions and instead we need to think of longer term prospects. We have Pato and El Shaarawy, but neither is currently able to lead the attack for different reasons. Ideally, these guys will be 100% next year with Pato getting back to his best and El Shaarawy continuing his development and becoming a more significant member of the squad.

We are linked with Luis Muriel, who is really different to Ibra and Drogba, but an interesting player nonetheless.

I don't think we have a formidable attack.
- Ibra scored 23, but 9 of them are penalties.
- Robinho? He netted 5.
- Cassano, Pato, Lopez, Pippo, Shaarawy have 0 to 2. Shaarawy is physically weak and the others have problem with injuries.
- Our second best scorer is Nocerino with 9 goals.

- We can't fully rely on Ibra, even if our only aim is Scudetto.
- Binho is unreliable (scoring).
- Our doctors are unreliable. They can't make acceptable prediction for the management to design a plan.
- Nocerino is interesting, but he is just a surprise.

Our attack is much weaker than it appears, so I think a reliable addition is needed. Drogba is just an option. One of Balotelli, Tevez & Adebayor is also fine.

I don't know much about Luis Muriel. IMO, he and El Shaarawy are quite alike.
GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Robben refused Juventus offer by SMS

http://www.footballpress.net/

According to what reported by Bild.de, Dutch international winger Arjen Robben (28) sent a refusal message to one of Juventus executives, telling him: "I thank you and I'm glad to have drawn your attention, but at the time I'm not interested in your offer". The star player is currently on a deal with Bayern Munich, and is tracked by several European top clubs.

I would love to see robben with us , Van Bommel has put in a good word for us and Uncle Clarence hehe !!