Poll: Carlos Tevez to San Siro. Discuss.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Waste of time and money. I'd rather see ACM sign Klaas-Jan Huntelaar again than Carlos Deadbeat
12.50%
4 12.50%
Sign him on loan and then get rid of him when Cassano comes back
9.38%
3 9.38%
Sign the problem child on loan and if he performs well and does not cause problems we should think about it
37.50%
12 37.50%
We're good at rehabilitating. He's great at football. Risk worth taking
25.00%
8 25.00%
Better than Cassano and Robinho. Leader. He will eat Serie A for breakfast. Bring him now
15.63%
5 15.63%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So you want Tevez or what?
(12-15-2011, 06:31 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 12:18 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Based on...? Scars? Haircut? Tattoos? Bad breath even?
For being a coward & letting Argentina down in the QF against Germany when it mattered & more importantly for a penalty kick miss against Uruguay at home in Argentina ...

I can't believe it, fans are taking this Tevez news seriously. Its such are shame that AC Milan got a Barca flop & a striker not good enough for the total football philosophy of a great coach like Pep Guardiola. Then there is a Real Madrid flop & Manchester City reject in the ranks & now fans want another Manchester City reject & Argentine flop to be our new hero. I would better get Bejani or Santa Cruz form Manchester City than loser Tevez.

Dude, seriously, as the poet says, you never seize to amaze me.
Following your logic, Messi is a flop.
Also, in case you missed the meeting Tevez won a Champions League final. And the Premier League. It's not what losers usually do.

Now, Santa Cruz? I mean, come on man, have some mercy.
You mean the striker that used to play for Bayern Munich and then went to Blackburn and then went to Man City who they loaned him back to Blackburn and then loaned him to Betis? They guy who, since 2009, scored a massive 5 goals for the clubs he played for? Yeap. Surely not a flop. Just the definition of it.

But it's OK, it's just that you and me feel football like we're from different planets. And I am totally cool with that. Just talking football is all.

Peace

By the way, who on earth is Bejani? I tried to find him on Wikipedia and the only result was "Iran's Strongest Man" or something. To tell you he truth, I wouldn't mind him playing for us.

(12-15-2011, 07:09 PM)Sputnik Wrote: By the way, who on earth is Bejani? I tried to find him on Wikipedia and the only result was "Iran's Strongest Man" or something. To tell you he truth, I wouldn't mind him playing for us.
Benjani Mwaruwari was player that had the potential to be the next George Weah or but no coach in the world saw the hidden talent in him & his potential legendary status was wasted in clubs like Blackburn & Manchester City. May be AC Milan can try for the last time & who know he pay off with a brace in the UCL final for us.

[Image: Benjani_Mwaruwari_626659.jpg]

[Image: article-1089264-0297395F000005DC-291_468x358.jpg]
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(12-15-2011, 12:18 PM)Sputnik Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 09:16 AM)Hitman Wrote: After watching fLame's comments the last couple of months, its obvious he is a biased fan and couldn't value what's needed

Devilol

After reading hitman's comments about flame's comments I decided I am not sure what to think of who to sign Sagrin
Kidding. I like Tevez big time but I agree we should spend for a midfielder if we have to choose.

Obviously agree with fLame & Sputnik that we better spend on a midfielder

and that was a well sent 25 mins Sputnik.....nice work Smile
dont get me wrong guys, I totally agree that a midfielder is of utmost importance and much more important than Tevez........ I just disagreed with fLame saying we dont need Tevez because our strikers are good enough.

If Tevez comes without a midfielder, then I agree that the management have messed up. The WC midfielder that we were waiting for last summer better come in January because we have a good chance to win the CL this year with the English teams not as strong as usual.
(12-16-2011, 07:59 AM)mzk57 Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 07:09 PM)Sputnik Wrote: By the way, who on earth is Bejani? I tried to find him on Wikipedia and the only result was "Iran's Strongest Man" or something. To tell you he truth, I wouldn't mind him playing for us.
Benjani Mwaruwari was player that had the potential to be the next George Weah or but no coach in the world saw the hidden talent in him & his potential legendary status was wasted in clubs like Blackburn & Manchester City. May be AC Milan can try for the last time & who know he pay off with a brace in the UCL final for us.

[Image: Benjani_Mwaruwari_626659.jpg]

[Image: article-1089264-0297395F000005DC-291_468x358.jpg]

Now I KNOW you're kidding.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Hi guys, I'm new here. It is great to know we have this forum for fans to discuss about this wonderful club.

Anyway, what is the news regarding Tevez's possible transfer to Milan? I hope it goes through. It is obvious that our strikers are scoring too few goals this season. Currently, our top goalscorer is Ibra with 10 goals followed by Nocerino with 6. Robinho and Pato only have 2 and 1 goal respectively.

I know that many people want Milan to sign a midfielder but now we have an opportunity to sign a world-class striker who can guarantee us many goals, so I do not see any reason not to sign Tevez. Eventhough he is cup-tied (UCL), he would surely help us secure another Serie A title. Besides, Juventus look strong and consistent this season so we must do something to impove our squad and compete against them.

Lastly, I think Tevez would add a little bit of spark and magic in our attack which we desperately needed. Last time we had Kaka' who provided us with these elements but now we only rely on Ibra. If Ibra gets injured then we are screwed because Robinho and Pato have been rather inconsistent so far, especially, in terms of scoring goals.
Welcome MyLiteralist. Mostly agreed with your post, Tevez, behaving, on the pitch is worth it.
I really think we need Tevez. We need someone who is creative enough to help us break the deadline in both small and big games...
Welcome MyLiteralist. Good post. Okmilan
aka xudong
The problem is Milan Management seem to be unsure of a few things (at this point in time):
* Will Cassano recover?
* Can Pato fit our system? Can he play with Ibra?
* Is Robinho good enough? Is he better than Tevez? (Probably no)
* Is Tevez emotionally stable? Will he stay for multiple years or go nutso in a year if he wants more money or is not playing?
* Do we have plans to get Balotelli?

------------------------------------

I am not even going to acknowledge Zeekay's comments about Benjani being better than Tevez. I assume he's joking. I like Zeekay but that sounds like he's trying to just start commotion in the forum, because to say Tevez, a 30+ Goalscoring machine who works his ass off like Gattuso to win the balls back when he loses it, and won UCL & the EPL is not as good as some Striker who barely found minutes on any of the clubs he ever played is pure ridiculousness.

Even with Tevez-Ibra, which would surely be the best strike force in the world on paper will not insure a Trophy when you have guys like Ambrosini, Antonini, & Bonera regularly starting games for your team.