[Serie A MD3] Lazio x Milan 11/9/17
Let's get another win here!
(09-07-2017, 07:08 PM)Aficio Wrote: Ok, I think the guy will happily cancel the trip to Turkey and be your leader Grinundwech

Hahahaha. If he failed to move to Turkey, I would be in trouble. 

Suso, Sosa same for me  Angel
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
The first game very hard.
Aparently crapolivo will start tomorrow.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Well, at least Crapolivo is no longer Crapitano. Big Grin
Very likely the game will be postponed for bad weather , a weather forecast for Sunday for heavy rains and hydrogeological criticism on Rome has been released. High and prolonged precipitation is expected throughout the region, with storm winds on the Tyrrhenian coast and, generally, very strong,at present, the consequences, under a hydrogeological and hydraulic profile, have been classified as orange with danger of landslides, landslides and slope instability. It is possible to raise rivers and floods. The Regional Civil Protection Agency recommends to the Mayors the adoption of all the measures required for this purpose by the respective Municipal Emergency Plans, and in particular the immediate verification and the constant maintenance
in the Olimpico area, up to 15 mm of rainfall is anticipated,in all probability, the game will be played under a torrential rain: we will see if the precipitation will be so intense that it will not be advisable to run the match already from the morning. Or if it comes to referee Rocchi, designated for the challenge between Biancocelesti and Rossoneri, the task of deciding on the outcome of the match close to the start whistle or in the race.
Had a phenomenal unexpected night last night, spent 4 hours in the same room with Mirabelli, Fassone and Montella.. and I got that selfie for you Xudong ?

The bad news is that the game looks set to be postponed. Weather here is terrible and thunderstorms look like they're staying for hours more if not a full day. I spoke to some members from the technical stuff 15 mins ago though they said they're still waiting to see if the rain calms down. No decision has been made yet but it's expected within 30 mins.
https://www.football-italia.net/109650/o...lan-called

Official: game is postponed
Actually, the game will be played an hour later at 16:00 CET, wtf?
yup....looks like they changed their minds Big Grin

I'm ok with it. 2 weeks is way too long without a Milan match