Happy Ramadan
Happy Ramadan for all Moslems in MM. May God give us the strength, patience and health to carry out the fasting in this holy month. Especially for who live in Europe, this time will be tougher. In Germany the fasting break in this first day will be 9 pm. Fortunately the fasting break will be earlier when it comes near to the end of Ramadan.

[Image: fasting_ramadan_by_badr_ex-500.png]
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Happy Ramadan.

Nice graphic Smile
Thank you very much Siregar, may god be with all of us through this holy month.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
I'm not Muslim but i wish you all a Happy Ramadan guys.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
Nice post Serigar. Okmilan By the way this is my best Ramadan of my life so far .... Although 15 hours without drinking water in the heat here really tests the patience, but i am enjoying it Smile
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Happy Ied Mubarak to all brothers and sisters.

Foods at Ied night in my home town:

This one (glutinous rice roasted in bamboo tubes):
[Image: lemang.jpg]

combined with (mince which simmered in spices and coconut milk):
[Image: DAGING+CINCANG+006.jpg]

Taste great after fasting break. Okmilan

How about at your home?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-01-2011, 08:43 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: I'm not Muslim but i wish you all a Happy Ramadan guys.

Okmilan Happy holiday!
aka xudong
Happy Ramadan and Eid to all who celebrate Smile
eid mubarak !