MilanMania "Book Club"
My bedtime reading is dull right now. It's pretty much textbooks as I learn things.
Finally got around to reading Discworld by Terry Pratchett. If you like magic and wizards but a lot of humor as well, please pick it up. It's a riot. Fun dialogs like this:

"Did you really punch the president of the Assassin's Guild?"
"Yes, sir."
"Why?"
"Didn't have a dagger, sir."
Last books I fully read were the Divergent Trilogy and after that I started re-reading the Da Vinci Code... but then computer science happened and now I'm reading the 6th edition of Java Software Solutions... Grinundwech
(05-11-2017, 07:43 PM)Ace Wrote: Last books I fully read were the Divergent Trilogy and after that I started re-reading the Da Vinci Code... but then computer science happened and now I'm reading the 6th edition of Java Software Solutions... Grinundwech

You're not running anywhere, I'm reading Effective Java, 2nd edition  Sagrin
(05-12-2017, 02:19 AM)Aficio Wrote: You're not running anywhere, I'm reading Effective Java, 2nd edition  Sagrin

No spoilers please.
Oh, sorry mate. Just overextending the concept of "book" ^^
[Image: 41X1ybaAf0L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
An excerpt from Ancelotti's new book about management that I am reading currently.. 

[Image: szlp5XG.png]
Anyone going to read this?

[Image: FEFMQKPXEAIP2nm?format=jpg&name=medium]
(11-13-2021, 03:47 PM)reza Wrote: Anyone going to read this?

[Image: FEFMQKPXEAIP2nm?format=jpg&name=medium]

I read the excerpts on Football Italia and loved it. As someone who grew up with Sacchi's Milan, it's fascinating to get the insight from the man who built the team himself.

Hopefully the book will be available in my country but I doubt it.
per l'amaro e il dolce