[split] Rules and bans Discussion
Ok guys, I am amending the rules that are at http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1 soon, I haven't yet. I am not 100% decided what exact change I will make otherwise I would done it right now ... In the meanwhile I will continue my version of leniency but the existing rules already disallow personal attacks and even if I am supposedly lenient or not, or even if I explicitly type a warning or not personal attacks are not allowed.

Everybody is welcome to reply and talk about this in this thread if they feel like it.
What do you mean with "not allowed", and what are the consequences if a member is doing so?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
These rules were already there, so don't worry. If you are privileged, there would be no consequences. You are allowed to curse and insult other members as usual.
And how to get those privileges exactly?
Who knows, maybe just spam the board to get a lot of posts. No idea...
Accusing me of being biased towards a poster or giving somebody privilege makes less sense than saying Pippo is as good as Ancelotti (or something like that)

The rules have clearly outlined what is not allowed and clearly say that a warning system exists to deal with it. They were not written by me so the English is not wrong either....lol
Are you kidding me? This is still going on? lol, I can't believe reza's accused of unfair treatment.

Ok, I think I've got a fair solution for all parties involved:

Reza confirms the translations of Stitch's posts from the Genoa thread. Not to say Maharaja's lying, but a third party should confirm this as currently it's one poster's word against another's. If confirmed, Stitch will be given a formal warning that this behaviour is not tolerated and that if this occurs again, this will result in a temporary or permanent ban. 

While the comments aren't acceptable, they were always aimed at Miha if I'm correct, meaning that it's debatable on how ban-worthy they are. Again, they aren't acceptable, but how they are dealt with IS up for discussion. If this occurs again in the Balkan thread, those who frequent the thread will be responsible for letting Reza or another admin/mod know, as Reza cannot monitor that thread for language reasons. Stitch has "stretched" the rule regarding politics too, so certainly some level of monitoring is needed.

Stitch will be expected to be careful on how he comments on Miha or in general on the board. Again, showing dissatisfaction on the fact that Miha's here is fine, but it must be written appropriately (i.e. not blatant swearing/extremely offensive/a threat/not political). If this isn't adhered to, then a temporary or permanent ban will occur, depending on the severity of the violation of the rule.

How's that? I think it's a fair solution, but will require some compromise from all parties. Stitch has to accept he will be monitored, at least for the short/medium term (certainly while Miha's coach). Maharaja has to accept that Stitch will not be banned immediately, he will be given one last chance. Reza will not be able to treat this matter as leniently as he might hope to, but isn't forced to ban a poster on the one hand and doesn't lose another who feels he's not getting fair treatment on the other.
His comments were not just against Mihajlovic. He said 'I fuck his Chetnik mother', it had clear political connotations. And also, once again, he told me: fuck you too, fascist.

He has not "stretched" the rules. He has broken the rules multiple times.

Monitoring is pointless if it is this effective.
Ok, this is going in circles, I give in.
(10-04-2015, 08:17 PM)maharaja Wrote: His comments were not just against Mihajlovic. He said 'I fuck his Chetnik mother', it had clear political connotations. And also, once again, he told me: fuck you too, fascist.

He has not "stretched" the rules. He has broken the rules multiple times.

Monitoring is pointless if it is this effective.

So, if (hypothetically) there won't be a ban, what action do you want the admin to take?