Gaming
(08-29-2018, 11:38 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I think I'm going to pick up Fire Pro World today

Got is last year at launch on Steam , it is thee best wrestling game ever hands down.Simulation on it is unreal
(08-30-2018, 02:58 AM)Mystik Wrote: I skipped 2018 but definitely over the last few years PES gameplay >> FIFA gameplay. They've lost the CL license but they allow you to customize competitions and people create workarounds to get all the kits, team names, etc within a few days of release

Seems the editing is restricted this year , I was on the game forum and some of the longstanding editers are furious.
(08-30-2018, 08:09 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Got is last year at launch on Steam , it is thee best wrestling game ever hands down.Simulation on it is unreal

Yeah Fire Pro is great
I just bought all four Yakuza games for PS4
Picked up FIFA yesterday. It's great
[Image: 1FsJEKv.png]

My Milan themed PESMobile team. For those who don't have time for a proper football game, I highly recommend this mobile version.
been playing FM again after 5 years of not playing it, FM19 is awesome, i get rid of suso, jack, abate, monto. but i cant get rid of dollar, also didnt buy higuain in the end of my 1st season.
I failed to qualify for Euro 2020 as Italy. Lost my last group game to Russia 1-0 and they qualified instead.

FUCK
Started a manager career with Palermo. I'm in the Coppa Italia semis and atop Serie B
https://fantasyseriea.com/

Anybody playing this? Maybe we could create forum league if there is enoguh players...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.