[Barbara] fan club
I have a thing for blondes but barbara isnt that pretty shes ight shes pretty hot 7.5/10 anyways what happens when she takes over and her and pato r married Big Grin does that make pato the co-owner while still playing for us i dont get it hopefully she knows her football and she'll invest.. It'll be sad to see Galliani and berlu gone one day, really sad. maybe pato will be our galliani and barbara our berlusconiBig Grin
Barbara is one more reason for us, AC Milan fans worldwide, to claim that AC Milan is the greatest club of all time and no one can be like us Devilcool
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
zeekay seriously needs to get a girflriend lol
why did i see this thread title on the index and know it would be Zeekay that started it? Big Grin
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
mzk57 you are greatttttttt! mate! I love that thread! Heart
Sagrin
One day we will rise again...
(05-18-2011, 12:18 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: why did i see this thread title on the index and know it would be Zeekay that started it? Big Grin

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(05-18-2011, 10:34 AM)fLame Wrote: zeekay seriously needs to get a girflriend lol

Only a girl friend? Should be a wife, beautiful and nice one. mzk? Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
She's a pretty woman , but not unbelievable looking.She would do for a poke if the TV were broke..lol
(05-18-2011, 10:34 AM)fLame Wrote: zeekay seriously needs to get a girflriend lol
Haven't met some one like Barbara yet. Patience is the key here!
(05-18-2011, 12:18 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: why did i see this thread title on the index and know it would be Zeekay that started it? Big Grin
Devilcool Sagrin Angel
(05-18-2011, 05:33 PM)Johnny Wrote: mzk57 you are greatttttttt! mate! I love that thread! Heart
Of course, any normal (male) human being, with even 1% of good taste in women, would love this thread. After all its Barbara we are talking about Heart
(05-18-2011, 05:34 PM)xudong Wrote: Icon_lol2
Yeah yeah, i know what you are think and your are rite Okmilan
(05-18-2011, 06:15 PM)Siregar Wrote: Only a girl friend? Should be a wife, beautiful and nice one. mzk? Big Grin
Hahaha .... Nice. But I don't have money rite now Confused
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
in all seriousness though, Barbara isn't a player and probably would be better if the thread was moved to the Members chat section or General discussion imo.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."