Hello!! Again lol! :P
Greetings from an Albanian neighbor Johnny. Wink
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Smile 
(05-15-2011, 03:34 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Greetings from an Albanian neighbor Johnny. Wink

thank you my friend!!!! Smile I wish you have a nice day! Smile
One day we will rise again...
(05-15-2011, 12:50 PM)Johnny Wrote: mzk57 my friend!!!!!! Smile Im glad to talk to you again mate! Hope everything in your life is going great! And i can't forget our passion for beautiful girls and what was going on at the picture thread xaxaxa i really hope Rosonerka and some others to make their appearance again Smile
I seriously think this forum needs some touch of female beauty & the timing is perfect. AC Milan has won the Scudetto, Heart Barbara Heart is becoming the new face of AC Milan. Last, but not least, we both are here again. Lets just do it all over again Devilcool

Speaking of which where is Debs these days Reza? Undecided
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Welcome back Johnny!
Welcome back!
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(05-16-2011, 03:26 PM)mzk57 Wrote: I seriously think this forum needs some touch of female beauty & the timing is perfect. AC Milan has won the Scudetto, Heart Barbara Heart is becoming the new face of AC Milan. Last, but not least, we both are here again. Lets just do it all over again Devilcool

Speaking of which where is Debs these days Reza? Undecided

xaxaxaxaxaxa Devilol my friend i really hope something good hapens with that new sudetto-era and our new forum appearance. I hope the picture thread and not only get again something from rossonero-ladies. Blush
Yes we are both again here mate and im glad for that! Okmilan
(05-17-2011, 04:30 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Welcome back Johnny!

(05-17-2011, 07:28 PM)Siregar Wrote: Welcome back!

Thank you so much Hasan and Siregar !!! I wish you 2 have a nice day mates!!!!!! OkmilanOkmilanOkmilan
Welcome back Johnny!
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
(06-08-2011, 10:23 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: Welcome back Johnny!

Helloooooooooooo Smile happy new year Smile if you remember in past i used to call you my wonder kid Sagrin
Good to see you!
(01-03-2012, 02:55 AM)Jeff Wrote: Good to see you!

Jeffffffffffffffffff Smile hello happy new year mate Smile nice to see you also Smile Okmilan