07-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Added. Thanks.
|
World Cup 2018 Russia
|
|
07-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Added. Thanks.
12-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Matches will be at: (In Moscow time which is 8 hours ahead of US eastern time and 2 hour ahead of Milan/CET)
Opening match: 18.00 16 June: 13.00, 16.00, 19.00, 22.00 Group stage matches for the days with three matches: 15.00, 18.00, 21.00 Last round of group stage matches with simultaneous kick-offs, Round of 16 and Quarter-finals: 17.00, 21.00 Semi-finals: 21.00 Match for third place: 17.00 Final: 18.00
12-03-2015, 06:22 PM
So another summer of unproductivity in the North American workplace?
Siamo a posto cosi.
12-03-2015, 07:29 PM
03-30-2016, 01:49 PM
After dropping points from a winning position against Uruguay, Brazil only barely stole a draw yesterday against Paraguay. They're only one point off fourth so it isn't a crisis, but Dunga will surely be feeling the pressure soon.
Siamo a posto cosi.
03-30-2016, 03:15 PM
It's so crazy to see Brazil struggling for CFs. Ricardo Oliveira was the striker last night. I saw the game and it confirmed to me why Dunga should not be anywhere near that bench.....even though Brazil put Paraguay under a lot of pressure in the second half.
I was impressed by Lucas Lima. He came in during the second half and brought instant quality to Brazil's midfield. Pace, ability to take on players, and he he played a few wonderful splitting through balls. I have seen in at Santos a few times but can't say that I've paid a lot of attention to him. He really is a good player, especially if he does what he did last night on a consistent basis.
03-31-2016, 04:13 AM
How do you not have Thiago Silva in that team? Just for that Dunga should be fired. How are people not questioning that in Brazil? He's the best defender they have.
03-31-2016, 05:29 AM
From what I've heard, ever since the penalty shootout at the Copa America where Thiago Silva apparently either didn't take a penalty out couldn't bear to watch, Dunga thought his behaviour unfitting of a captain and dropped him. At least that's what I think I remember hearing...
Siamo a posto cosi.
03-31-2016, 09:01 AM
Yeah, Dunga has a dislike for Thiago Silva. Things like crying at the world cup and refusing to take the penalty were two issues that Dunga had. I'm sure Thiago Silva's comments when Neymar was made captain didn't help.
somedevil, Dunga's already having questions asked about his position, tbh I don't think he was even a particularly popular choice when appointed.
06-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Andorra 1 - 0 Hungary FT
No further comment .... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|