Goodbye to all the Old Guards
Me too. Also Ancelotti's second book(http://www.soccertranslator.com/2013/12/...le-by.html)

I am seriously considering taking proper Italian lessons (grammar and what not). There must be treasure troves of info about our club in Italian. There's barely anything in English.
Reply
No harm in learning a new language.
Reply
Very sad day for everyone in the rossoneri family. Bonera will not be renewed.


Goodbye to a legend and goodbye at our chances at CL glory
OcMilano 
Reply
You sad?? I'm happy. Devilol
Reply
Great video I came across of Dida

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...paign=1490

Impressed at how well he still moves despite being over 40
Reply
Ugh. I dont want a reminder on worst Milan keeper ever.
Reply
U sure? As far i can remember it was kalac.
Reply
I thought it was Taibi or Lehmann.
Reply
What? Dida was one of the worst Milan keepers ever? I totally disagree with that, he was exceptional between around 2002 and 2005. He was kept on in the side too long, but I really appreciated what he did for the club.
Reply
I agree with you, Dev. That derby firework ruined him; otherwise, he was close to perfection in the year of 2005. He was simply unbeatable and was set to overtake Buffon to be the world's best.
Reply