Poll: Who will progress to the quarterfinal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Costa Rica
50.00%
3 50.00%
Greece
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET)
#11
The heartbreak.....
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
#12
With one man advantage, Greece should have the edge now. Regardless, Netherlands should be happier. :d
Reply
#13
I don't think so, if Greece pass this round, they will be serious contender Big Grin
Reply
#14
Nah, Netherlands would still demolish them. I feel that Greece would be the typical victim for a team like Netherlands. Do you know that Netherlands had just won their 9th game out of their past 10 in WC? Unfortunately, the only one that they lost was against Spain in 2010.

That said, I would be rooting for a PK shootout victory for Costa Rica. :d
Reply
#15
Thumbs Down 
I would never forgove either of the teams if they advance and lose to Holland Undecided
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Reply
#16
I don't think either team would be so devastated if you don't forgove them. Icon_lol2
Reply
#17
Heart 
I want Greeks to advance!

[Image: posing-greek-fan.jpg]

[Image: glass-fans.jpg]

[Image: greek-fan-wide.jpg]
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Reply
#18
yay, PK shootout again! :d Wait, was Greek coach sent off? It doesn't look like that's the case. Why is the referee making that gesture?


Just saw that the shots statistics are 5(1) - 22(8), in favor of Greece.

I still support Costa Rica. :d
Reply
#19
GTFO Greece! Congrats Costa Rica!
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
#20
As you wish, Xu

They say the 8th shot is the most likely to miss Big Grin
Reply