03-30-2014, 06:56 PM
That's fine with me because I couldn't care less about qualifying for Europa. I just want our game to improve steadily, game by game. Next stop: Genoa.
per l'amaro e il dolce
|
Serie A
|
|
03-30-2014, 06:56 PM
That's fine with me because I couldn't care less about qualifying for Europa. I just want our game to improve steadily, game by game. Next stop: Genoa.
per l'amaro e il dolce
03-31-2014, 05:55 AM
(03-30-2014, 04:18 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:(03-21-2014, 05:30 PM)xudong Wrote: I say fuck him. I am not surprised. Why would he want to go elsewhere now that he is being worshiped there? ![]() (03-30-2014, 06:06 PM)maharaja Wrote: At the end of the day, not the good results for us: If we really aim for EL, those teams aren't even our targets. The teams above them (Parma, Inter) are. Not that I care anything about EL.
05-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Roma lost 1-4 to Catania (yes, Catania) which sent Scudetto to Juventus who didn't even need to play this round.
Why can't we play Roma this round? Serie A is so full of unpredictability, well actually, it was widely predicted that Roma would lose, despite that Catania was dead bottom in the table.
May 5
13:00 Lazio ? - ? Hellas Verona 15:00 Juventus ? - ? Atalanta May 6 13:00 Fiorentina ? - ? Sassuolo 15:00 SSC Napoli ? - ? Cagliari ======= May 10 12:00 Hellas Verona ? - ? Udinese 14:45 Inter ? - ? Lazio May 11 06:30 Atalanta ? - ? AC Milan 09:00 Bologna ? - ? Catania 09:00 Cagliari ? - ? ChievoVerona 09:00 Livorno ? - ? Fiorentina 09:00 Sampdoria ? - ? SSC Napoli 09:00 Sassuolo ? - ? Genoa 09:00 Torino ? - ? Parma 14:45 Roma ? - ? Juventus ========== May 18 14:45 AC Milan ? - ? Sassuolo 14:45 Catania ? - ? Atalanta 14:45 ChievoVerona ? - ? Inter 14:45 Fiorentina ? - ? Torino 14:45 Genoa ? - ? Roma 14:45 Juventus ? - ? Cagliari 14:45 Lazio ? - ? Bologna 14:45 Parma ? - ? Livorno 14:45 SSC Napoli ? - ? Hellas Verona 14:45 Udinese ? - ? Sampdoria current standing: Fiorentina 61 * Inter 57 Torino 55 Parma 54 Milan 54 Lazio 52 * Herllas Verona 52 * Atalanta 47 * *: one more match in hand
05-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Lazio v Verona ended in 3-3 draw. Torino is currently in 6th but their last two games are more difficult than ours, at least on paper.
per l'amaro e il dolce
05-07-2014, 01:09 PM
![]()
05-07-2014, 01:17 PM
This could me my facebook cover photos... just for the sake of pissing off all my Juve fans friends (there are a lot of them)
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I don't have any Juve fans friends in real life. Had one who recently converted himself into an Arsenal fan (and called himself "Gunner fan for life" - maybe he meant in his "new life".
05-07-2014, 06:26 PM
I have one, and he played Bayern Munich in Football Manager
05-18-2014, 03:16 PM
Beside Zanetti, Cambiasso and Milito are also leaving Inter. They are also having their own mini veteran guys leaving at same time. Not that I care lol but still a bit interesting to see.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|