03-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Well, I know that. I was just disappointed that he didn't play and his coaching skill is not very promising
|
Rino Gattuso Thread
|
|
03-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Well, I know that. I was just disappointed that he didn't play and his coaching skill is not very promising
03-23-2013, 01:50 AM
(03-23-2013, 12:54 AM)Aficio Wrote: Well, I know that. I was just disappointed that he didn't play and his coaching skill is not very promising I don't even know if he still can play now. He seems to have gained a lot of weight. In the last part of this video, when he was taking a photo with Allegri, he looks like Maradona. ![]()
03-23-2013, 04:32 AM
Haha, he surely looks like Maradona
![]() It is strange seeing him not wearing a Milan shirt. We scored 2 headers in this match = total headers in Serie A this season, IIRC. Did Rino give us a gift for encouragement
03-23-2013, 08:32 AM
Traore scored > total goal he has scored in Serie A this season.
03-23-2013, 10:40 AM
It was nice seeing the video of Rino greeting the other players. A player clearly held in high esteem.
06-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Not official, but probably very soon he will be new Palermo coach
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
06-06-2013, 03:17 AM
I'll give Rino three months at the longest before Zamparini fires him
per l'amaro e il dolce
06-07-2013, 01:53 AM
More than three months is huge sensational achievement for Rino to have survived. It's more like Zamparini's gambling to fill in at the helm. That said, his spell at FC Sion wasn't arguably good enough, and yet Rino has to make the boss a first good impression though. When the boss is about to lose the patience on his incapability to manage as days gone by, we'll see another new Zamparini's move caught into headlines.
Hope he proves the public wrong.
06-08-2013, 04:34 AM
Gattuso may be fired for hitting or spitting on Zamparini. LOL.
06-20-2013, 07:03 AM
Official : Palermo land a newly signed coach, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso for a one-year deal with a two-year extension options.
----------------------------- Best of luck for new challenge, Rino.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|