World Cup 2022 - Qatar
LMAO wtf Icon_lol2
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
This was fast. Might not be haunted after all Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
I literally closed my laptop and then saw goal notification in my phone, not gonna lie I almoat screamed in the libraryBig Grin
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
Congrats, Argentina!!!

Thanks, Qatar!!!

Come home, Giroud & Theo, many things to do Big Grin
Reply
Fuck u France, Fuck u Muani, Fuck U lloris
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
(12-18-2022, 07:14 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Fuck u France, Fuck u Muani, Fuck U lloris


I agree the bold part. FU Tot  Icon_lol2

Muani is still our scouting target.
Reply
Hernandez and Giroud stunk it out in the final

Argentina deserved it
Reply
Fun final. Argentina was the better team in the first half and deservedly led 2-0. France was just terrible in the opening 45. Deschamps tried changing things, but wasn't able to influence the game. Frankly, France got a little lucky to tie the game, but that's football. I wanted them to win because of Theo and Giroud, but oh well. Didn't care a whole lot either way. Too bad that chance in the 123rd min didn't get put away.
Reply
I guess it's safe to say that Messi is the goat now...
Reply
I would only call him the greatest of his generation/era. Even than, there are other positions to consider and not only those that score/assist. I think it's impossible to compare players between eras. So calling Messi greater than others from other eras is, in my opinion, silly. There are just too many variables in play. Variables that are uncomparable.

Also, I'm no C.Ronaldo fan.....but how quickly people forget is crazy. The amount of goals he scored across 3 of the top European leagues is insane. The trophies with R.Madrid he won. It's crazy to not consider all of that, and honestly, impossible to say who the greater player was between him and Messi. In the end, it comes down to a preference of style.
Reply