08-13-2022, 09:59 PM
Yea. They looked sloppy and got really lucky at the end. Although to be fair, they could have scored a couple before that too as some luck and Lecce's desperate defending stopped them. Anyway, it's early and I do think they'll be there to the very end. They'll improve for sure.
I think our biggest opponent is ourselves. Prime example is Leao today. Very little hunger in the 1st half. We can't too that. None of these players can allow themselves to do that. We need 100% effort and commitment at all times. If we do that, we can be unstoppable in this league.
I think our biggest opponent is ourselves. Prime example is Leao today. Very little hunger in the 1st half. We can't too that. None of these players can allow themselves to do that. We need 100% effort and commitment at all times. If we do that, we can be unstoppable in this league.




. Says a lot of PL and City dominance.
