Serie A
That is only fair thing to do.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
WOAHHHHHH
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
They already cost Serie A 1,2 billions $ CVC Capital was ready to invest into Serie A, but negotiation failed when Agnelli refused to sign clause requested by fund that none of Serie A teams will participate in any other competition which could undermine strength of league. Now being sued for that by other clubs. Kick them out!!!
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
That would be crazy. If that is to happen, Juventus's existence will be in doubt. They wouod not be able to.competr in a single competition. So would they even exist? Big Grin
I guess they can play Real Madrid and Barcelona every weekend. 45mil vs each....Audi Cup stye. Big Grin

In other news...Salernotana's promotion means Lotito has to sell 1 between Lazio/Salernitana within 30 days of the end of the championship.
Reply
They could still play SL with Real and Barcelona. Tongue
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
Juve next season:

[Image: Federazione_Sammarinese_Giuoco_Calcio.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campionato..._di_Calcio
Reply
It is now question can vanity of one man destroy club? I guess supporters will pitchfork him out of club if necessary.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
(05-10-2021, 06:10 PM)nefremo Wrote: In other news...Salernotana's promotion means Lotito has to sell 1 between Lazio/Salernitana within 30 days of the end of the championship.

If he failed to do so does that mean Monza gets the direct pass to Serie A?
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
(05-10-2021, 06:53 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: If he failed to do so does that mean Monza gets the direct pass to Serie A?

I believe so. I think Salernitana can not be promoted with the current ownership status. Either that, or he can choose to relegate Lazio  Icon_lol2 
I wonder if he can just "sell" (gift) the club to a family member or something. It defeats the purpose of the rule, but can't really prove any wrongdoing in that, right?
Reply
(05-10-2021, 07:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: I believe so. I think Salernitana can not be promoted with the current ownership status. Either that, or he can choose to relegate Lazio  Icon_lol2 
I wonder if he can just "sell" (gift) the club to a family member or something. It defeats the purpose of the rule, but can't really prove any wrongdoing in that, right?

He already did that, so I guess he can. Husband of his daughter is "in charge".

Btw ,it's nice to see new names. Hope that play off winner will not be Chievo or Lecce. Monza or Venezia would be nice...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply