05-07-2021, 10:22 PM
|
Summer mercato 2021
|
|
05-07-2021, 10:49 PM
^Yes true. I would capitalize while we still can. If Donnarumma leaves on a free damn we'll sure be regretting not selling him last year.
05-08-2021, 03:05 PM
Milan have set their sights on Sander Berge who plays for Sheffield United for a cut short deal. (MilanLive)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
05-08-2021, 04:15 PM
One of Maldinis sins is not having opened the contract themes last year eith Dollar and Hakan. now its too late, and Raiola has the saying now. things would have been different 2020.
05-09-2021, 02:25 AM
(05-08-2021, 04:15 PM)Artan Wrote: One of Maldinis sins is not having opened the contract themes last year eith Dollar and Hakan. now its too late, and Raiola has the saying now. things would have been different 2020. I am sure he did. But there's two DELUSIONAL player's that want ridiculous wages for achieving nothing. De Vris 3.5M > Romagnoli wants 6M Perisic 3M> Cuckold 5-6M Enough said about Dollar. Again Merda just won the title, we MIGHT make CL/EL. Yes, we should of sold them last year but we didn't for whatever reason, maybe too hopeful they'd extend.
05-09-2021, 02:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 02:29 AM by Demonbanana.)
Lille, we need there manager ( Galtier), LW/LM ( Bamba), RB (Celik) and David. Also Cheick Doucouré (DM from Lens). Come on Elliott pull some strings!
![]() *Renato Sanches linked to Roma, Soumare to Leicester *
I wonder if we put Romagnoli on the market this summer, how much we could recoup. I am not sure if there is a direct relationship between the transfer fee (discount) and the amount of years left on the contract, but I remember many examples in which players were sold at a much lowered price to reflect the book value.
If the player's wish is to stay, then the buying club will still have to fork out however much the player is valued. If the player is a stinker and is pushing for a transfer, then the buying team can take advantage and the selling team will not have much negotiating power. Toni Kroos' move to Real Madrid came to mind. With Raiola as the agent, we may be lucky to get 10M in transfer. The player may just see out the contract, while we (the management) have no gut to actually put him on the bench for a year. I don't want to think about it. The worst part is that the stinkers here are our captain and vice captain. How is that supposed to make the rest of the team think?? Just to be clear, in Romagnoli's case, I am more angry/concerned with the agent than the player himself. His main issue has been his performance. I am of course not happy with him choosing Raiola, but at least he hasn't behaved like Donnarumma. So, I will refrain from making any other marks without seeing more development.
05-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Renato Sanchez is someone i would welcome at Milan too. by the way, depending on who will be the coach, i would like to switch to a three man midfield. Tonali didnt work in a 2-m mid neither, so maybe its about time that we switch to the old 4-3-1-2 one. A pacey AMF, instead of Hakan , and a good SS would make us more fluid upfront, and more balanced in the midfield.
05-09-2021, 03:50 PM
Milan need to ballsy but not dumb. Don't lose a great player by a small amount but for sure don't let avg players control any negotiations.
We will regret the money we could of made from Donna. But never as much as I regret the loss for pennies of silva and ibra to psg.
OcMilano
05-09-2021, 11:29 PM
(05-09-2021, 01:27 PM)Artan Wrote: Renato Sanchez is someone i would welcome at Milan too. by the way, depending on who will be the coach, i would like to switch to a three man midfield. Tonali didnt work in a 2-m mid neither, so maybe its about time that we switch to the old 4-3-1-2 one. A pacey AMF, instead of Hakan , and a good SS would make us more fluid upfront, and more balanced in the midfield. I always prefer a 3 man midfield. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|






