Suso
#71
(07-14-2020, 04:56 PM)nefremo Wrote: How official is this? Because he was there on an 18 month loan....so i'm a little worried that reports will come out saying the obligation is only in effect if they make the CL in his end season there.

I need an official announcement! I still can'tbelieve it.

If this is indeed true...that it's great. Gotta say, he had some good times here....but they were dark times for us. Can't believe that Suso was for a couple years considered Milan's most dangerous and best player. I guess Jeremy Menez was at one point too...so can't be too surprised.

What do more do you want man! Suso himself confirmed it. Icon_lol2
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#72
(07-14-2020, 07:28 AM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: We shall meet again.
I have believed in God.
I obeyed the laws of Football and was loyal to my club.

Thank you that all you fans supported me in the times of glory and in times of disappointments.

I will leap in my grave laughing because the feeling that I had the hate of millions of fans on my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction. 

Bye Forever..... Sevilla is going to buy me.

What glory? You are not even fit for Gloryholes Rofl
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#73
(07-14-2020, 06:12 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: What glory? You are not even fit for Gloryholes Rofl

It was the first time I heard about this word in English. I had to Google it to understand what it means!    Icon_lol2
Reply
#74
(07-14-2020, 06:01 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: What do more do you want man! Suso himself confirmed it. Icon_lol2

He said it himself?  Oh no! Now I start to question the reliability. 

Grinundwech
Reply
#75
(07-15-2020, 05:02 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: It was the first time I heard about this word in English. I had to Google it to understand what it means!    Icon_lol2

Btw what did you get thereBig Grin
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#76
(07-14-2020, 06:01 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: What do more do you want man! Suso himself confirmed it. Icon_lol2

Icon_lol2
Reply
#77
(07-15-2020, 05:18 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Btw what did you get thereBig Grin

I don't think I can/should describe it here. Reza may ban me.  Icon_lol2
Reply
#78
(07-15-2020, 06:09 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I don't think I can/should describe it here. Reza may ban me.  Icon_lol2


still not as bad as Suso crosses Rofl
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#79
This may sound drastic, but I would be happy with a direct Kjaer/Suso swap, to be honest. But I am not going to turn down a 20.5M net gain. Big Grin
Reply
#80
(01-30-2020, 12:06 PM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: I will gonna haunt you for coming years FUCK U Angry

We doing very good because Suso curse has went wrong Rofl
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply