The English Premiership
#21
http://www.firstrowsports.tv/webmaster/L...-city.html

This is a decent link for the Manchester Derby xudong. Okmilan
1-6???? Are you f***ing kiddin me? Big Grin Oh dear United...
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Reply
#22
Yes it seems that in this case money will buy the League. Man City has too deep a squad, and too many World Class players. Man Utd have a few guys who are not world class. I havn't followed them in the past few years but who is this Evans, Jones, etc? Why didn't Vidic start?

I watched the 2nd half and it was embarrassing for United. I think we have a shift in power in that league, although they've not replicated their form in the Champions League yet. Perhaps a curse of Mancini?
Reply
#23
Only few days ago Ferguson was saying he is building a Barca level squad Big Grin
Reply
#24
Yes yes, Barca level... Big Grin

Well, it is nice to see that a new force is around in the Premier League, the last few seasons have been all about Chelski and Man Utd. Though I hate City's policy of building a squad, I hope they win the league this season, purely because of Balotelli and Aguero. Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Reply
#25
(10-23-2011, 02:35 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: http://www.firstrowsports.tv/webmaster/L...-city.html

This is a decent link for the Manchester Derby xudong. Okmilan
1-6???? Are you f***ing kiddin me? Big Grin Oh dear United...

sorry that I didn't see your post in time. I fell asleep after failure to get a link (mind you that I didn't get much sleep for milan game),


.... and woke up to the shocking 1-6. what the f***! Devilol
Reply
#26
another classic game: chelsea 3-5 arsenal. premier league this season has been so full of fun games. Big Grin

8:2, 1:6, 3:5, compared to those, Manchester United 3:1 Chelsea looks like nothing. You would not see that kind of scorelines in Italy between "big" teams, at least not that often.
Reply
#27
Devilol

----

Warnock: I'll drive Taarabt to PSG

QPR manager Neil Warnock would drive Adel Taarabt to France himself if Paris St Germain offered £20million for the maverick forward.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/...0m?cc=5901
Reply
#28
He has had a good start to the season , but £20 million ugh noway Jose.
Reply
#29
Manchester United and Manchester City both won today. What a rivalry this year. Okmilan
Reply
#30
I am watching Chelsea at home against Liverpool. A late goal from Johnson (Chelsea's former player) just gave Liverpool a precious away win.

I don't understand two things:
1) Why would Chelsea buy Torres at a big price? What's even more amazing, it seems that Torres is being booed by his own fans.
2) Why would Liverpool buy Andy Carroll at a big price? He is so clumsy and unskilled, and couldn't even do a proper throw-in.
Reply