World Cup 2018 Russia
#51
If things go bed for them and they sack Ventura I think Montella would be perfect choice to rebuild national team.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
#52
(10-07-2017, 05:05 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: If things go bed for them and they sack Ventura I think Montella would be perfect choice to rebuild national team.

Sagrin
Reply
#53
With Ancelotti waiting until next summer before going for a job I think it's 90% certain he's gearing up to taking over from Ventura (even if he suggests otherwise right now).

On Ventura, he seems to have lost something following the Spain match recently. Since that match confidence and performances have dropped significantly.
Reply
#54
Italian team isnt special... I mean seriously look at their midfield , its laughable.
[Image: DVl2nAT.jpg]
Reply
#55
Iceland smallest country ever population wise to qualify for World Cup a country with a population of approximately 335,000.
Reply
#56
Amazing. Great achievement. Okmilan

China is absolutely embarrassed. Big Grin
Reply
#57
And Serbia is there  Ole 3bandiera
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
#58
US out of World Cup, beaten by Trinidad and Tobago while Panama beat Costa Rica

Messi hat trick Argentina made it after all, no Chile though.
Reply
#59
Tough luck for US. Shocking turn of event.

Too bad, otherwise, US on Russia soil would be really interesting to watch. Maybe they could have played Iran or something. Grinundwech
Reply
#60
Messi with peak GOAT performance today. That third goal was an absolute beauty.

Really shocked about the US and I'm sure Fifa is pissed. That's a lot of money they'll be losing. I know times have changed and there are more "casual fans" in the US nowadays, they would be a lot more revenue gained if the US were actually participating.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply