La Liga
Keep him away from Milan!!!!
Reply
Agreed - I am not impressed by him at all. Still holding out for my dream of Pep coaching Milan haha
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
Didn't he have a really unsuccessful stint in Serie A (with Roma)?
Reply
Scary moment this afternoon in Deportivo La Coruna 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid game. Fernando Torres sustained a severe head injury. He was rushed to hospital immediately after being briefly treated on the field. I hope he is okay. 




UPDATE: Atletico Madrid say striker Fernando Torres is "conscious and stable" in hospital after suffering a head injury in the 1-1 draw with Deportivo.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39149076
Reply
Yea, that looked crazy. I'm glad he is doing better.
Reply
Really really glad that he's safe. When I saw it the first thing that came to mind was when Donadoni had a similar situation back in '89



That situation actually could have ended much worse, as it was Red Star's physio who saved Donadoni's life by breaking his jaw to open his airways, otherwise Donadoni would have died that day. If I remember correctly, Gullit has said that during the match after the injury, the Red Star fans were booing that he hadn't died or something, which honestly I felt sickened by when reading.
Reply
(03-04-2017, 08:32 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Really really glad that he's safe. When I saw it the first thing that came to mind was when Donadoni had a similar situation back in '89



That situation actually could have ended much worse, as it was Red Star's physio who saved Donadoni's life by breaking his jaw to open his airways, otherwise Donadoni would have died that day. If I remember correctly, Gullit has said that during the match after the injury, the Red Star fans were booing that he hadn't died or something, which honestly I felt sickened by when reading.

I remember that incident as well. And yes, some "fans" are worse than animals. Angry
Reply
Damn Messi - I love him but he just wrecked my 2-2 Clasico prediction Sad

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
Thrilling game up until the final whistle. Such a relief after watching our snorefest last night.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Reply
Just thought it's worth mentioning that Roberto Soriano is linked to Barca and was also linked to A. Madrid last December. Obviously with the latter's transfer ban that's died, but Barca may be a possibility.

He was a hot topic here a couple of years ago, so it's interesting to see how he's got on.
Reply