The English Premiership
It seems like a distant dream now, but I think there is a possibility for it to become a reality in the future with the new owners.

There is no other team in Germany that's big enough in stature for him to go to. In Spain, there is only Barca and Real and I dont think he'll ever go to Real...but a return to Barcelona with a new generation is actually very possible.

Realistically though, next in line is either PSG or Italy, and in Italy it will only be Juventus, Inter and Milan that are big enough and wealthy enough to have him.
Reply
At some point there was interest in Brazil NT, might never happen but never know
Reply
I can't imagine Brazil NT would ever have a foreign coach. The same goes to Argentina or Italy.
Reply
I'd love to have Ancelotti come back for a second stint and pull a Nereo Rocco
Reply
If anyone missed the Manchester Derby. Just download the match and watch it. One of the best matches I have seen in a long time.
Reply
I missed a fair chunk of it, but caught a lot of the second half. Was quite entertaining, though towards the end it was obvious United had run out of ideas and simply tried to use the height of guys like Ibra and Fellaini to their advantage.
Reply
Yeaaa it was an excellent game. United were lucky to get that one goal. Goes to show the importance of having your defensive 5 all speaking the same language. I'm certain that at Barcelona, that miscommunication wouldn't have happened.

Meanwhile Stones is a heart attack waiting to happen. David Luiz part 2.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
Mou was wrong when he started Mikhartaryan than Mata.and Feilanni??! Baily is excellent purchase so far but his partner, Blind sucks.
Reply
I also hope that playing Pogba as one of the two DMs in a 4-2-3-1 isn't the long term plan for him. It's an absolute waste of his talent not to have him free to go from box to box.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
We all know this already, but Guardiola is out of this world. You can be a fan of him and his football or not....but nobody can deny the fact that this man has an unreal ability to translate his idea of football onto the players. This is basically the same team from last season, yet they look like dofferemt players. Giardiola immediately transforms a team into what he wants them to do. All coaches have ideas and styles...but the difficulty comes into explaining whats in your head first, and than getting everyone to actually buy into it and follow it. Hats off to this guy!
Reply