Summer mercato 2012
2, why there is no" messi to milan is a done deal" all over the web,Just saying.

3, unfortunately there is even no "hernanes to milan" all over the web either.
(03-22-2012, 11:50 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Honestly, I think Juve's record is not as strong as it seems. Further more, Torres could be a lost cause and although Robben is a talented player, he is as injury prone as Pato.
Even if Juve manages to sign both of them on bargain price....I still won't lose any sleep or wonder why Milan did not sign them. Since Torres has no room in Milan even if Pato is sold, while Robben could have a place but he is always out injured at least 55% of games.

Personally, if Maxi Lopez can do what he did against Juve on a regular basis, he is much better than Torres at this time.

As for Milan playing with wingers, well, they kind of do. Maybe those players are not true wingers but they tend to hug the sidelines as much as any wingers.

Robben does miss lots of games,but weird thing is he doesn't miss big games.we don't need him for small games,we have serie-A invincible ibra.we need robben in games like against barca or real.plus I think robben attends more games than pato and boateng combined this season.

Every single bargain player we got is a gamble. robinho,cassano,aquilani,muntari... I don't mind plus one more,torres,his talent is obviously there.allegri will find a way to make him shine again.

May god with chinese footbball
Torres Robben really this stuff again.We have a miniscule budget , and are looking at out of contract players only regardless of their quality , if anyone believes Robben or Hernanes Torres Tevez Kolarov or any other undoubted quality will be paid for bought and signed will be let down.
Even today Galli said he regrets not gettig Tevez but they are more than happy with Maxi , this is what we have a huge history 2 WC players doing well domestically but no money to fix a clearly broken Midfield and LB ...Look more to Ederson , Monty , Natali and anyone else who is free..not guys that will cost upwards of 30 million when 6 million seems to be a stretch.
I really think is thread should only be transfer made instead of transfer rumors, that way it is a lot easier and more realistic than what we often discuss here.

As for Juve, Robben and Torres. Juve is still way behind Milan and two or three signings like Torres(whom I believe to have lost his way and will never reach his level again, since I don't think there is a striker who scores regularly but stopped for as long a stretch as Torres could ever come back to his old self.).
Robben no doubt is a talented player but I think he only played a month or two in 2011, not someone Milan should sign, unless he is free and willing to take a huge pay cut.
^^ That's what the fantasy football thread is for but people don't seem to want to use threads for their initial intended purpose. Is there anyone who regularly follows transfer news and can maybe post names of people who we've ACTUALLY been linked with?
Siamo a posto cosi.
I prefer to have a 'Transfer Rumour Thread" and then Tranfers Completed Thread OR Players Thread to discuss individual deals.

Also, I plan to Create a Thread at the end of the Year which Discusses Player Contracts, and Analysis of Entire Team, Players, Coaches & Milan Lab. Sagrin
Mystik we are literally linked to anyone with an expiring contract in June.It's that simple/.
Basically anyone who is free is a Milan target these days.
I have not done the math but I saw that since Kaka' left we have signed...Nocerino , Boateng , Aquilani , V.Bommel , Emanuelson , Muntari and maybe Ederson and Monty...for a total of 16 million..not saying we should of payed more or it would be better if they all cost money , just interesting that's all...for anyone thinking about Hernanes , M'Vila , Macherano , Hamsik , Ganso and on and on...Thats the business plan they have and they are sticking to it hopefully if the 2 arrive they'll be good , actually that could be their plan or motto FREE & HOPE
Ibra and Robinho were signed with 24 and 18 mil. Boateng was for 6mil, but Milan actually just sold Papa back to Genoa. ELS was signed for 10mil(50%share only). Muntari is on loan and can sign for free in June. Nocerino was signed at 500k. MVB was for free, Urby was signed for about 1.5 mil. Cassano was signed for 2 mil. Aqua and Lopez if sign is at 6and 8 mil. But I believe that Aqua will be free this summer and as long as Milan does not play him more than a x amount of games, Milan does not need to sign him. Mesbeh and Villa were both signed under 2 mil.
I have a feeling Milan will end up paying less than 6 for Aqua and even less for Lopez.
I was on about just the midfield , and we've only paid 8 for Ibra so far..My point is if anyone is expecting a LB and very good Midfielder they will be left cursing MGT again.