Suso
#41
Call me cynical but I strongly suspect that Suso will be back, regardless of CL. Sevilla has shown that they are capable of pulling a Galliani on us. 

Suso the #8 will bring us to the #8 in 2022.  Rofl It is the destiny.  Grinundwech
Reply
#42
Good bye Suso.

To be fair he did pull up some 'miracles' in a couple of matches, one this season, but overall has been pure shit.

I won't be mad if he regains his form and becomes a good player again, as long as he stays away from Milan.

Good luck to him.
Reply
#43
#susoout has officially been retired
OcMilano 
Reply
#44
Quote:These were very difficult weeks, we had to fight against everyone, but the most important thing is that I am at Sevilla now. I wanted to come here for some time, we had also tried over the summer, but it didn’t go through and that was a thorn in my side.

“This is the right place to make sure my career with the Spain national team takes off, once and for all. Julen Lopetegui knows me better than anyone else, as I was work him for the youth team as well as him giving me my Spain debut. I couldn’t have a better coach at this moment.

Devilf Devilf Devilf
Reply
#45
I support Sevilla from now on
Reply
#46
So... when's the party. BEST MILAN TRANSFER THIS YEAR BY FAR!!!!!
Reply
#47
No doubt Suso was a very good (not great) player in the previous seasons. But the reason i cant respect him is he chose to leave the second he was benched. The previous coaches, including current coahc Pioli, had faith in him for so long despite him being lazy on the pitch and his "star mentality" stating he deserves a better contract. What an arrogant shit. I dont care even he helps Seviila win CL and La Liga, i dont want players with such attitude in Milan.
AC MILAN
Reply
#48
[Image: Suso_01.jpeg?itok=TetgEYq8]
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#49
his head got big when milan dont have a bigger better player than him, maybe he is learning it from montolivo. thx god lots of those trouble makers are gone now.
Reply
#50
I will gonna haunt you for coming years FUCK U Angry
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
Reply