World Cup Prediction League
#41
I once topped the table? Oh damn. Sad

Too busy and too tired these days; just can't remember to predict for every match before it is too late. too much to keep up for me. Sad

Quitting while ahead...

Again, sorry, Zeekay! Have fun, everyone. I will still be watching every match as long as I can.
Reply
#42
[Image: Updates.jpg]


ZB are you not playing the prediction league?
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Reply
#43
(06-15-2014, 04:46 AM)xudong Wrote: I once topped the table? Oh damn. Sad

Too busy and too tired these days; just can't remember to predict for every match before it is too late. too much to keep up for me. Sad

Quitting while ahead...

Again, sorry, Zeekay! Have fun, everyone. I will still be watching every match as long as I can.


You can predict all the matches at once.

This game is quite fun. There are many ways to get points.

I am also busy. England vs Italy is the first match I watched fully because it is 5 AM Sunday in my country, and I must forget about the matches in weekdays.
Reply
#44
Yea, I forgot about predicting all the matches both Friday and Saturday..LOL
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reply
#45
(06-15-2014, 10:29 AM)Aficio Wrote: You can predict all the matches at once.

This game is quite fun. There are many ways to get points.

I am also busy. England vs Italy is the first match I watched fully because it is 5 AM Sunday in my country, and I must forget about the matches in weekdays.

Yeah, I just realized that now, so I went back and put down some predictions. But still, the golden question isn't revealed until one day before.
Reply
#46
You don't need the golden question to beat us xudong Sagrin
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Reply
#47
what are you talking about? I just got lucky with the first four matches. :d

anyway, I am back in. I don't think I can win as I expect myself to forget again, but I will do it for fun. Wink
Reply
#48
Star 
My black magic is working. I selected Cristiana ©, Contrao and Jao Moutino from Portugal. Cristiana was crying, Moutino failed, Contrao got injured. Which means Portugal in trouble, that is one of my objectives. Devilcool

Similarly I picked Klose, so he is out of the starting 11 and Ronaldo's record is safe (for now). Bastian-S is my team, which means out of German NT and I want it this way. Hummels in my team and he was substituted because of injury. Okmilan

I will eliminate all the dangers to Argentina, to make sure they win this cup, because no body else deserves it more than them Sagrin
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Reply
#49
zeekay, please use your black magic to eliminate Juventus, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, Inter, Parma, and Torino, so Milan can get the scudetto for the last season. :d
Reply
#50
Star 
[Image: updates.jpg]
MM Fantasy League Updates.

[Image: MM_FL.jpg]
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Reply