Serie A
(07-16-2020, 03:40 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: If they actually beat Jube last week, it would have been 4 point difference. The chance to overtake would have much more realistic.

Those two penalities probably decided the season. Just like the Muntari goal that was disallowed.

Yup! A little too late. Juventus only needs 8 points. They'll easily get that vs Udinese, Doria and Cagliari. Even the Lazio game should be fairly simple for them. Lazio is in shambles.

If Inter wons today they actually be only 6 points behind Juventus. They may actually be a bigger threat to the old bitch...but they also have a very tough end to the season (Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli, Atalanta)
Reply
I don't know if I want Inter Merda to win. I mean, another Scudetto for Jube Ladri probably adds very little extra satisfaction. But who knows what they may do to Inter Merda...
Reply
Oh there is no way I want Inter to win a Scudetto before Milan does. I was just looking at thetable and commenting..
Reply
SPAL 0:4 Inter

SPAL has had one point since restart. ONE point! Wallbang
Reply
(07-16-2020, 10:44 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: SPAL 0:4 Inter

SPAL has had one point since restart. ONE point! Wallbang

What do you think we can buy from either SPAL or Brescia as both of them are relegated? (Other than Tonali)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
I don't know. Maybe Donnarumma from Brescia just so that we can have three of them? JK. Big Grin

Personally, I wouldn't mind having Petagna back as a backup. He is not WC but over the years has grown quite well.
Reply
(07-16-2020, 10:53 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I don't know. Maybe Donnarumma from Brescia just so that we can have three of them? JK. Big Grin

Personally, I wouldn't mind having Petagna back as a backup. He is not WC but over the years has grown quite well.

How about Torregrossa, Cistana(he was linked with Juve, Watford, Villarreal 7 months back)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
I think we should follow Juve policy of buying cheap young players and selling them for high

Mandragora - bought 3m sold for 20M
Berardi - 4.5m co-ownership sold their share to Sassuolo for 10m
COman - signed free sold 7m loan 21m permanent
Lemina - 500k loan 9.8m permanent sold for 17m
Orsolini - bought for 6M sold for 15M
Favilli - bought for 6M sold for 5M loan + 7M permanent.
Cassata - bought for 1.5 sold for 7M
Lirola- bought for 500k sold for 7M
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
No, our policy is to buy them high and sell them low. We must have the world's worst scout system...
Reply
Bitch How did I forget Legendary Pogba, Bought for nothing sold for 105M Rofl
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply