06-21-2011, 06:18 PM
(06-21-2011, 06:13 PM)Siregar Wrote: Why should we sell Cassano? His wage is pretty low, a wage for subs player. He give us more option and could be decisive in Champions League. Milan should have money to buy midfielder without selling Cassano since Cassano was almost free when Milan got him. This is the first time we have super sub like Cassano, something we had when Serginho played for Milan. I won't sell Cassano even for Hamsik.
Obviously I'd rather keep Cassano and simply spend money on Hamsik (along with Ganso). But if the only realistic way for us getting Hamsik is to part with Cassano, then we should do it. I'd rather have a starting XI midfielder of Hamsik caliber than a supersub. Cassano sitting on our bench might be a luxury we just can't afford.
And if we have a lot of funds, then can use it for Ganso. Our attacking depth suffers, but our starting XI would be really darn good.
just my opinion.



