06-17-2011, 10:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2011, 10:47 AM by The Kaiser.)
Rather than splashing an obscene amount of money trying to secure the services of the likes of Fabergas, Pastore and Hamsik (any of whom will cost no less than 30 million) I'd be more than happy if we just acquired both Honda and Ganso for a combined fee of no more than 35-40 million. It's a shame that we haven't focused on Honda for the LM position as he has all the attributes that Allegri is seeking (physical, speed, work rate, technical skills) and he will come relatively cheaply. That way we will have an amazingly fast and solid line-up that looks like this:
------KPB-----------MvB----------Honda--------
---------------------Ganso-----------------------
---------------Pato---------Ibra------------------
With this formation, we will have the mercurial skills of Ganso to create openings for our forwards, the beastly defensive skills of MvB, which coupled with his impressive ball distribution will allow our fast LM & RM (and aided by our even faster fullbacks Abate and Taiwo) to terrorize our opposition in attack, and track back quickly when defending. This for me would be the best possible outcome of the summer transfer season.
Also, with the likes of Seedorf, Ambro, Gattuso, Flamini, Emanuelson and Al Shaarawy as cover for our midfield, and Robinho and Cassano for our strikers, we will have GREAT squad depth.
If anything, we have way too many pure DMs (MvB, Gattuso, Ambro and Flamini). That's why I would've been quite content with parting ways with Gattuso, alas, now that he's sticking around I suggest that we sell Flamini and try to develop Strasser for the future.
There, 2 cents given!! I guess I'll continue perusing this forum but I won't be making that many posts because this is just teasing of the highest order, kind of like going to a strip club when you are broke (look what you can have for 20 quid, oh you don't have that, well that fancy gentleman over there will do, have a nice evening
)
Haha, that's a classic line! Thanks for the laugh
------KPB-----------MvB----------Honda--------
---------------------Ganso-----------------------
---------------Pato---------Ibra------------------
With this formation, we will have the mercurial skills of Ganso to create openings for our forwards, the beastly defensive skills of MvB, which coupled with his impressive ball distribution will allow our fast LM & RM (and aided by our even faster fullbacks Abate and Taiwo) to terrorize our opposition in attack, and track back quickly when defending. This for me would be the best possible outcome of the summer transfer season.
Also, with the likes of Seedorf, Ambro, Gattuso, Flamini, Emanuelson and Al Shaarawy as cover for our midfield, and Robinho and Cassano for our strikers, we will have GREAT squad depth.
If anything, we have way too many pure DMs (MvB, Gattuso, Ambro and Flamini). That's why I would've been quite content with parting ways with Gattuso, alas, now that he's sticking around I suggest that we sell Flamini and try to develop Strasser for the future.
There, 2 cents given!! I guess I'll continue perusing this forum but I won't be making that many posts because this is just teasing of the highest order, kind of like going to a strip club when you are broke (look what you can have for 20 quid, oh you don't have that, well that fancy gentleman over there will do, have a nice evening
)(06-17-2011, 09:46 AM)bijon Wrote:(06-17-2011, 09:21 AM)Siregar Wrote: Modric is no way better than Pirlo. He is younger than Pirlo I do agree.
He has potential to be even better. He has excellent vision, he is a two footed player, perfectly able with both feet. His passing is impecable. His vision and ability to pick a pass is impressive. He is techncally better than Pirlo, a better dribbler, more agile and more reactive(quicker reactions). His stamina is also superior to Pirlos. Right now as it stands, he is better than Pirlo.
(06-16-2011, 01:57 PM)russo-neri Wrote: Is the sinking ship Inter? Or Serie A?
two bad moves by moratti. the first was to get benitez to kill the horse(inter) then leonardo to beat the dead horse
it will now take a really good coach to rebuild that team, most of their players are past it and the rest are unmotivated. If Eto and Sneider go, they are screwed.
Haha, that's a classic line! Thanks for the laugh





