(06-16-2011, 11:21 AM)fLame Wrote:(06-16-2011, 10:39 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: MAybe Inter will re hire RB again.
All I ever wanted!
I think we Milanisti should make a "Rafa back to Inter" fund, and all chip in for his salary
Rafa is better than Leonardo as a coach.
(06-16-2011, 07:08 AM)Hitman Wrote:(06-16-2011, 05:49 AM)xudong Wrote: so, how official is this El Shaarawy deal?
by my standards, I would say 80% official
I think it will be official by the end of today.
80%? thank god that is your standard; otherwise, if it was Galliani's, 99.9% still wouldn't cut it.

(06-16-2011, 02:22 PM)Dha Brain Wrote: galliani said wait till august for Mr X , so no kaka fabregas bale bastian neymar & de rossi ? hmm liar
you actually want him back?
This was something that I saw from another forum from our good ol'
Capo Ultra on Stephan El Shaarawy. Obviously, it is not official yet. good ol Capo Ultra Wrote:Genoa's Sporting Director has confirmed that they have decided to take 48 hours to value and reflect on what's best for them and for El Shaarawy. Any decision will be made after that.





