Well, I think Riot cares more about the inferior regions so even the small teams have the chances to compete. If we take football as a reference, DOTA2 operates like Champion League where all the money and best players run into, while LOL is more like a fair FIFA which take care of even the smaller teams and poorer regions. So of course the best DOTA2 players earn a lot, but LOL gains good reputation in social relationship.
However, in this year many top Korean players are signed by Chinese team with nice salary (5 zeros) and they can also earn money from streaming and advertisement, so the ranking will change a lot.
About NaVi, I only guessed
And I think it is very difficult for an eSport team to remain at the top for a long time, so you must have a strong heart (you surely have, you are Milan supporter, any way
)
However, in this year many top Korean players are signed by Chinese team with nice salary (5 zeros) and they can also earn money from streaming and advertisement, so the ranking will change a lot.
About NaVi, I only guessed
And I think it is very difficult for an eSport team to remain at the top for a long time, so you must have a strong heart (you surely have, you are Milan supporter, any way
)


