06-10-2014, 10:57 AM
I think Doria realistically would cost somewhere around 10m no less, every time I have seen him play he has impressed me a lot, I think he has great potential (imo Thiago Silva or even better) and very mature at his age, even at 19 now if we had gotten him I would have expected him to be in our first team squad.
Sadly I see it far far from happening now esp. as ACMILAN1983 mentioned he was rumored along with Seedorf (Although I had seen him play before that and always wished we would snap him up before any of the big spending clubs do) , supposedly he's good friend with Seedorf and he was supposed to convince him to come to Milan, I just don't see that happening anymore the way things evolved between the club and Seedorf if not the contrary now. Big loss.
Sadly I see it far far from happening now esp. as ACMILAN1983 mentioned he was rumored along with Seedorf (Although I had seen him play before that and always wished we would snap him up before any of the big spending clubs do) , supposedly he's good friend with Seedorf and he was supposed to convince him to come to Milan, I just don't see that happening anymore the way things evolved between the club and Seedorf if not the contrary now. Big loss.



