(05-02-2011, 05:15 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I would rather have Pirlo and MVB as Pippo of midfield. From talking about having Ganso, Hernanes,Hamsik, Sahin to stating Slowdorf as Mid, where have the standards gone to?
Not me, mate. I really want two from Seedorf, Pirlo, and Ambro to be out next season. Let's not repeat the same mistake in the near past of postponing the rejuvenation process. It's no wonder that the most consistent players for us this season are the younger ones like T. Silva and Abate at defense, or Boateng and Robinho at midfield and attack. And I believe we have enough experienced players in Nesta, Rino, van Bommel, and Pippo.
In this modern football we need to work twice harder in order to remain at where we are today. Chelsea or Munchen comfortably won double domestic cups last season. They added few insignificant changes and look at them now. Okay Chelsea still have a shot if they defeat MU at Old Trafford next week but their performances are awful many times this season. And only days after winning the UCL, Moratti had already talked about balancing the book. I'm not saying that that's not important but deep down I'm glad that this kind of complacency crept in them. And we all witness what happened to them when they felt their squad were just fine.
I hope this stuff about Ganso being a bit expensive is just another trick from Galliani instead of the sign of us of repeating the same mistake.
Oh, and lastly, I'm glad I'm not the one who think our home jersey for next season sucks.
per l'amaro e il dolce



