07-26-2012, 07:37 AM
(07-26-2012, 07:32 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I read an article on goal.com, and although being goal.com (most their articles I tend not to believe) that Cassano is likely to go to Genoa as they look to replace Palacio.. that would sound good, seeing as kaka is likely to come back to us.. but, this is a deal where I don't know who Genoa would give us in return.. I'd be happy with them signing destros other half then a direct swap but apparently Destro is practically a Roma player...
And La Gazetta reports Cassano "is flirting" with Inter ... While Kaka will come back "at home".
If Cassano leaves, we need a striker.
But Cassano to Genoa is something I don't see happening, because it seems he would like to come back to Samp, so why going to the rival ? Well, some might reply me why there are rumours he could go to Inter if he is in Milan, and you would be right !! But the guy never says he loves Milan, he's just one player moving quite regularly actually.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
So stop laughing at Juventus !



