(07-13-2012, 10:09 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: Xudong, your line-up makes it seem like you are sure KPB will be leaving this summer...
Nah, I am not that sure.
Of course, that was one reason; also, I was hoping that we could get someone better for that ACM position, like Lucas. I feel that Boateng should belong to the 3-man midfield, and rotate with Nocerino and Montolivo.(07-13-2012, 10:21 PM)BINHO Wrote:(07-13-2012, 10:09 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: Xudong, your line-up makes it seem like you are sure KPB will be leaving this summer...
Breaking:
Sky Sport 24 just reports Boateng, Robinho, and Cassano want to leave, Boateng to Real Madrid while Cassano will go to Sampdoria. Robinho is in talks with Santos as he wants to play on a competitive team before Brazil World Cup 2014.
Meanwhile, PSG has made contact with Luka Modric, since talks have broken down with Real Madrid (they've turned their attention to Boateng)
Plan for next year,
__________Ibrahimovic___________
_______Lavezzi___Pastore________
____T.Motta__Sissoko___Modric___
Maxwell___T.Silva__Alex____Maicon
____________Sirigu______________
Carletto's Christmas Tree de Paris they're calling it.
Not one player speaks French
according to wikipedia, Sissoko was born in France, even though he plays for Mali.
Also, all four defenders from that lineup are Brazilians.





