You completely miss my point, you took it as if I was trying to bash brazilian footballers/football? I will admit and dont be offended La liga, EPL and Seria A are a level over the brazilian league, alot of talent is born and raised there but most of them leave to European clubs by 19-25 yrs old sometimes even younger. I'm sure milan did help groom kaka into what he was, not talent wise, but what I meant was it takes more then just talent to succeed, the team your playing for needs you to find confidence with out confidence trust me a player can be half of what they could be. Kaka broke into the team very well and impressed and I didn't say he was garbage at Sao paulo but theres always a chance of a plyer not flourishing the same in sao paulo then in milan, when your on the ucl stage and your facing lets say real madrid and your staring c.ronaldo and ozil and the likes and your in a full stadium everyones expecting you to make the difference confidence plays a big role in this. Milan seemingly has a very serene environment, which is why i said brazilians most the time succeed with us for that matter any talent should. Leonardo plays a big role in this because hes brazilian and im sure he'll make the best of ganso but we can't lose out on him. ganso is to big of a talent to let go and im 100% with good confident mind he'll be our next superstar. Him and pato should be wonderful and there chemistry will also improve for ur NT too
also benfica signed bruno cesar for corinthians good bad? did we miss out on this? hes a cam
also benfica signed bruno cesar for corinthians good bad? did we miss out on this? hes a cam



