05-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Not a single one of the listed players can hold half a candle to Nesta. To be fair though even the more costly options aren't comparable either.
Why do we need 3 new CBs? Are we certain Yepes and Bonera are leaving? I'm particularly skeptical about the latter one leaving, since his contract is still in full effect. Personally I wouldn't have much against these two players staying another season, instead of having to buy two new players. We can't expect to get 2 new CBs, some SBs, two midfielders, Tevez and now apparently I'm hearing talk about a second choice GK.
Also, isn't Ely one of our youth players?
Why do we need 3 new CBs? Are we certain Yepes and Bonera are leaving? I'm particularly skeptical about the latter one leaving, since his contract is still in full effect. Personally I wouldn't have much against these two players staying another season, instead of having to buy two new players. We can't expect to get 2 new CBs, some SBs, two midfielders, Tevez and now apparently I'm hearing talk about a second choice GK.
Also, isn't Ely one of our youth players?



