08-07-2024, 02:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2024, 02:08 PM by Sleeping Giant.)
(08-07-2024, 01:23 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I don't think it's controversial. There's no doubt about Chiesa's talent and abilities when fit, but he's injury prone and that's the thing that makes me doubt him and probably why he hasn't found a new club yet. When fit I would also definitely take him before Chukwueze. Let's see what happens towards the end of the window when he still hasn't signed for anyone, maybe a last minute surprise if Saelemaekers and others are sold?
He was very fit and fine player prior to ACL. Post ACL, he is crippled with minor but regular injuries. I think despite all this it is still worth taking risk for him. He is still attracting interest from from Barca to Pool and other EPL clubs. Chiesa would be exotic esque player for Milan but is still highly unlikely as there is no neccesity for RW(quantity wise)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!




