05-25-2021, 08:40 PM
(05-25-2021, 08:01 PM)Reso Wrote: Liverpool are not paying €18m buy option to sign Ozan Kabak on a permanent deal after securing Konaté deal. If the situation won’t change in talks with Schalke, Kabak will come back after his loan spell at #LFC and he’ll be available for many clubs interested. ? #LFC #Schalke @fabrizioromano
We were interested in him earlier. Think we should consider him? If romagnoli is set to leave
He's been trash at Liverpool. Looked like he just could not adapt. Mistake after a mistake. It would be a hard pass for me. Of course, plenty of players fail one place to only shine somewhere else. I didn't know this guy at Schalke as I hadn't seen him play. But I have watched him at Liverpool, and again, he looked like a fish out of water.
(05-25-2021, 08:11 PM)slifersd Wrote: F*ck Kabak. That moron turned us down twice already, moving to clubs that were either terrible (Schalke) or doesn't even need him (Liverpool). As far as I am concerned, his bum ass can rot in Bundesliga 2. I don't usually like to take player decisions personally because I recognize it is all a business, but that guy can go f*ck himself.
This.

And like I mentioned, he was terrible in England. As far as I'm concerned, we dodged a bullet.
(05-25-2021, 08:17 PM)ac.michael Wrote: New links to Renato Sanches.
Yes please. Speaking of players that failed one place, to then only go and be an absolute stud elsewhere. This is the guy. What a season he's had. I'd be for it 100%.



