08-23-2011, 05:37 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2011, 05:37 AM by ZvonimirBoban.)
(08-22-2011, 10:12 PM)el fre Wrote:(08-22-2011, 08:33 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Its not Aqualani Bashing , for the TENTH! Time its the cheap policy , I have nothing against Aqualani But I do against the embarassing cheap tactics year in year out.Teeth Books Panic buys ridiculous expensive contracts stupid MGT decisions year in year out.
CLEARLY Im pissed off my brothers.
So now, in August 2011 you realized that Milan is owned by a cheep con man, a sleaze ball who made it big with his tricks?
No offense, but how old are you, son?

Contrary to Jay, I'm supporting this policy where we can get as much as possible while spending as little as possible. Don't be such a spoiled brat. If you'd rather have a 20M Aquilani or 45M Pastore then I can't say anything anymore.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!




