08-18-2011, 09:04 PM
(08-18-2011, 06:25 PM)Zeke Wrote:(08-18-2011, 06:18 PM)Kastriot Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgHjEFZjh...r_embedded
Have you had the chance to watch this...
I had a lot to do today, but I have spent the past half hour watching this on repeat. Possibly the best thing I have seen since Milan lifted Super Coppa!
agree....enjoyed that a lot too

what a tacky lowlife sick person this guy is proving to be time and time again...
He criticizes Barcelona every single time for not being men and diving all the time (not gonna argue against that)...and that is just pathetic given he asks his players, the likes of Pepe (biggest scumbag ever), Ramos, Marcelo (who i don't remember being such an ass pre-mourinho), Carvalho....to play as dirty as football can be because he knows they are not good enough to stop Barca through football...
plus, about being a man.....eye poking from behind and trying to run away from it without being seen....that is ONE SPECIAL manly trait....




