08-13-2011, 04:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2011, 04:54 PM by russo-neri.)
(08-13-2011, 04:36 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote:(08-13-2011, 04:17 PM)russo-neri Wrote: [quote='Jay Crisp' pid='11301' dateline='1313243396']
in us maybe being able to buy next summer.
Stop.
Stop what ?
And you think we are fine as we are Seedorf/V.Bommel/Rino with Ambro ad first sub that's not cool.
Inter had an awful 4 months last season under Benitez , it won't happen like that again.We won the league by 6 points all it would of taken was 2 wins and a draw in that period and they would of won...we need midfielders and to say otherwise is not true.
Stop in your thinking that next summer will be different. You are starting to sound like those posters who thought we would spend 100 million this summer.
But my post sounded rude. I actually think you are one of the better posters here and I didn't mean disrespect. My bad.....
Can I go on record right now that if we were to get either Aquilani or Monto, my vote would be for monto by far....



