No sure what you mean Geo! lol
I think there are some talented players there, but I kind of can't believe that Italy made it into the final. The football they played was really scrappy and ugly. Very little quality. For example, watch the Netherlands - Germany game, and you would think you are watching a senior national team game. Very controlled, a lot of quality in touches and movement, etc. Italy on the other hand look bad. As an example, Locatelli (who is supposed to be pulling the strings and touching the ball) barely got a comfortable touch on the ball in that whole first half. The midfield was completely bypassed and whenever it wasn't, they were put in some very difficult situations by their supporting cast.
For our purposes, it's kind of hard to judge Locatelli there. The level of that game looked more like a U16 game rather than a u19 European championship game.
By the way, I thought Nouri has been excellent for the Dutch. Great ability to impose himself on the game and great quality.
I saw Ancelotti in the stands for one of the games.....I wonder if Milan has sent any scouts to this tournament? Actually, I think we all know the answer to that....
I think there are some talented players there, but I kind of can't believe that Italy made it into the final. The football they played was really scrappy and ugly. Very little quality. For example, watch the Netherlands - Germany game, and you would think you are watching a senior national team game. Very controlled, a lot of quality in touches and movement, etc. Italy on the other hand look bad. As an example, Locatelli (who is supposed to be pulling the strings and touching the ball) barely got a comfortable touch on the ball in that whole first half. The midfield was completely bypassed and whenever it wasn't, they were put in some very difficult situations by their supporting cast.
For our purposes, it's kind of hard to judge Locatelli there. The level of that game looked more like a U16 game rather than a u19 European championship game.
By the way, I thought Nouri has been excellent for the Dutch. Great ability to impose himself on the game and great quality.
I saw Ancelotti in the stands for one of the games.....I wonder if Milan has sent any scouts to this tournament? Actually, I think we all know the answer to that....



